Sign in to follow this  
NeverPanic

Barnes & Noble With Guide (Decided Not To Sell, Enjoy !)

wsWVwq0.png[/img]

[hide]

[email protected]:la22080 | GiftCard Balance = $39.31 |

[email protected]:harley01 | GiftCard Balance = $20.37 |

[email protected]:kids1926 | GiftCard Balance = $25.00 |

[email protected]:lancelot1 | GiftCard Balance = $74.92 |

[email protected]:patrick | GiftCard Balance = $46.65 |

[email protected]:mantha55 | GiftCard Balance = $79.57 |

[email protected]:desk2jane | GiftCard Balance = $50.00 |

[email protected]:kheygvu6 | GiftCard Balance = $39.46 |

[email protected]:snoopy | GiftCard Balance = $33.46 |

[email protected]:lowell | GiftCard Balance = $65.00 |

[email protected]:oxygillon | GiftCard Balance = $28.40 |

[email protected]:gr3ygh4t | GiftCard Balance = $40.00 |

[email protected]:wicked | GiftCard Balance = $67.37 |

[email protected]:strongbad1 | GiftCard Balance = $79.03 |

[email protected]:lmb9582 | GiftCard Balance = $37.64 |

[email protected]:winder12 | GiftCard Balance = $41.35 |

[email protected]:pastalover | GiftCard Balance = $62.25 |

[email protected]:megmac | GiftCard Balance = $43.71 |

[email protected]:maplelawn | GiftCard Balance = $40.01 |

[email protected]:beepbeep | GiftCard Balance = $66.05 |

[email protected]:tripo420 | GiftCard Balance = $71.17 |

[email protected]:vxgt8162 | GiftCard Balance = $68.94 | [/hide]

Here Is The Guide To Go Along With

[hide]

Barnes & Noble

Option # 1 : Account Takeover

So starting off, you will want to clear your cookies and history using CCleaner or a similar program, and use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) just to be on the safe side.

Log into the account, and make your way to the details of the accounts holder. It is in the top right corner of the screen

If you click on the "Payment Methods" and then "Gift Cards" it will show you the balance on  the top left of the accounts currently available balance from the attached gift card

The first thing you will want to do is change the email of the account. I use Protonmail, since it not only seems to be relatively secure with its encryption and privacy policies, but also because the accounts are easy to make, you do not need to link a phone number up to it, and you can make pretty OG accounts.

Ex) [email protected]

This will prompt a screen alerting you that changing the email will remove all payment methods which is fine, it only is referring to the linked credit cards, which we don't care about anyways

After that, go through and delete the accounts "Preferred Shipping Details" and pretty much just change all the information to your information. If you have a fake ID, use that information, but otherwise you can leave everything vague

Once you have erased the previous accounts holders details and made sure to unlink from any social media (Rarely Ever Done) you are good to start shopping

Navigate to "Find your Store" and change the details to whatever store in nearest to you, or whichever you want to pick up the items from

Shop around the site, and make sure that each item you pick has the "Available for Pickup"

Option # 2 : Ninja That Shit

If you would rather not do the full takeover, you can simply shop on the account, and when you place the order, there will be option in one of the last stages of checkout to "Have Someone Pickup for Me"

You simply need to enter your name, and your email address, and then place the order

This is kind of up to you which method you choose, so its a personal preference about the level of anonymity and the chance you want to take of the account holder noticing the purchase when they receive the emails

Option # 3 : Reship or Drop Address

The only shitty thing is that while most of the items are available to pickup in store, the only things which you cannot pickup in store are the Nooks & Tablets.

In order to purchase these, you will need to use either a reship, or send it to a drop location that you have established as a safe place which will not raise suspicion when you have to go and physically grab the arrived items

Picking Up Your Items

This is honestly the easiest part. After you place the order, in about 15-minutes you will get an email notification that your item is ready to be picked up. You are instructed to bring a government issued ID, and the bar-code attached to the confirmation email for them to scan

I never once have been asked for anything other than my name when it is my turn in line, even though I have had my ID and phone out ready to go. They don't seem to give a fuck, and this has been at about eight different locations. They pack it all up in a bag, and say "have a nice day!" and continue with their lives.

Covering your Tracks

By habit, I always try and remain as safe and anonymous as possible, so after successfully picking up or receiving my item, I will sign back into the account, delete all my deletes, and enter some random information, or even the account holders info which I removed. --- This is up to you if you want to do this last step.

Well that is it! Not much too it, and very little risk involved in it. As a precaution, it is not a bad idea to have a backup story in case shit hits the fan, and I would say something along the lines of, "I purchased discounted Barnes & Noble Gift-cards from a seller on Craigslist, and they sent me this account with my details, and I simply placed my order and have no idea what the fuck is going on."

Just play retarded, but I highly doubt it will ever happen. You are buying books, not computer systems or really high-ticket items.

Thanks and Good Luck, and message me for anything you may need ! [/hide]

Seems very interesting, thanks for the share!

What is this? will check it out

generosity killed the leech.... will certainly donate from this..liked.

Thanks for sharing the details

wsWVwq0.png[/img]

thank you so much for your kindess

Gonna check it out

Seems interesting, thanks!

never even knew I could use these to pickup in store lol thanks!

sure this seems cool!

thanks for being nice man

:fine: wsWVwq0.png[/img]

Wow, thanks for giving this away for free. it is very cool of you to do it.

This post is very interesting and might help me out here’s a Iike thanks

thanks for the share man

I'll see if it works

thanks for thid

Seems very interesting, thanks for the share!

wsWVwq0.png[/img]

u wouldnt happen to have an autobuy??

Sick! This is really cool, now I'll have something nice to read thanks to you man ;)