Sign in to follow this  
fly

[VOUCHED] NERVOUSLY'S REFUND GUIDE | MANY COPIES SOLD | CHEAP

HJFIIf.png

[align=center]Vouch, i received a VC of the method and is a really good one with almost guaranteed chances of you refunding a product.

It is really well explained with some examples also.

It is recommended to people who "suck" at social engineering.

Here's my detailed review:

Efficiency: 10/10

By reading it i think it's a method which would have a 95% chance to work for you and refund a product, unless you mess up something yourself.

Grammar: 10/10

Had no problems reading it whatsoever, easily understood.

Overall: 10/10

You can start a service with this method and make your money back easily but also refund your own orders.

Price is just right for this method i think due to that you could refund 1000$+ worth of products.[/align]

Received a vouch copy of the product, I'll be editing this with a proper review soon. Currently purchasing HUF clothing to use this method on. Expect this to be a long review soon.

EDIT 1: General Review (without using the method)

The first aspect of the ebook which caught me off guard was the presentation, the format of the ebook actually being well thought out and put together nicely. This is something I wouldn't have expected from an ebook, as other ebooks I've seen are, to be frank ugly and just usually text documents. So yes, if you're looking for a nice ebook to look at then this ebook is excellent in that department. However, the first issue I see is that you will need to spend some time to receive your refund after actually purchasing the product. Obviously, the method involves social engineering and if you expected otherwise then that's just plain unrealistic. I've read the method over a few times to see if it all makes sense and it indeed does, it theoretically should work and since OP has provided proof it works I have confidence. There are two aspects which show two different products you can refund but the second example uses the same product as the first which makes no sense as you'd expect the ebook to give you an idea on what to say on a different product (this is a trivial problem I had though and wouldn't affect the effectiveness I believe). The potential I see in this ebook is astronomical, think for a moment. You're able to purchase high-end expensive products and then refund them, and then resell those high-end items elsewhere and get a large sum of money for something you didn't even pay for. The legality of this method comes into question as this is basically fraud, but I assume if you don't try to do something too large scale then you won't face any repercussions. So yes, the refund method would be a nice way to make money, yet you might get into trouble one day if you build some sort of long-lasting business using this method. Generally, this is a very good ebook: an amazing format, an in-depth method and technique, as well as fine support to accompany it. Would I recommend this ebook? Definitely. Should you buy it right now? YES. But it wouldn't be fair for me to not try out this method but push others to purchase it, so I will be buying various brands of clothing and attempting this method. There will be a second edit soon hopefully which will cover the method in practice, consider this first edit to be a review of the product in theory without using it.

TL;DR Expect a second review soon of the product in practice, but you should buy this right now since I believe this ebook is worth every penny.

So, this user was the nicest man I've ever dealt with. I've asked him questions for over 2 hours now and he's answered every single one of my questions. He helped me understand the ebook even though I'm like retarded. This user is a very nice and trust worthy guy. The first time I've actually believed in an ebook. This man deserves these sells.

shit actually works

i made my money back + $30 in 2 hours of buying the method

it was only that fast cuz coincidentally i bought shit tons of clothes and it arrived yesterday... so i refunded some shit using the method and got some money

op as fuck

VOUCH COPY GIVEN

User was kind enough to give me a vouch copy. Here's my review on it.

First Impressions

Guide is very organized and everything is organized in a very easy to digest manner. There is a table showing all the service's you can refund and the limit's to how much you can. You can definitely tell that he has experience with refunding from just reading the method. Everything is arranged in compact paragraphs. Everything is in a .pdf file with image's to help you out. Included in the method are 'Scripts' basically template's to base your conversation with the agent off of.

What do you need to get started? 

A computer, Internet and some item's you dont want to pay for, no money needed to start. Perfect for reselling item's on website's like Ebay/Craigslist and making money.

[align=center]How can I make money of it ?

You can either keep the item + get your money back that you paid for the item, keep the money that you refunded + sell the item on a website like Ebay, sell your services on forum's like V3rmillion and refund other people's order's for money.[/align]

Ofcourse, use common sense and dont just order item's to refund them, as mentioned in the guide this can get you blacklisted

Is it worth the money?

Absolutely, there are 38 websites listed on the guide with the safe limit of money you can refund. The guide will probably work on other website's but since there is no specified safe limit it might be risky. You also get support directly from the creator of the method.

PRICING

Standard Package:

- Full method

- Full stats

- Max limit list

- 12 hours of support

$55

Deluxe Package:

- Full method

- Full stats

- Max limit list

- Tips & tricks