Sign in to follow this  
chrxsss

FREE STARBUCKS DRINKS! | REPEATABLE | WORLDWIDE | ENHANCED

i have tried this myself and it actually works worldwide! there are also tips and tricks to make sure you dont get banned!

[hide]

Step 1: Go https://customerservice.starbucks.com/app/contact/ask/

Step 2:  Click “In our Stores”

Step 3:  Click “The beverage I ordered at a store”

Step 4:  In the message, say something along the lines of how you “go to Starbucks almost daily and really enjoy the service and experience”. Say you and 2 co- workers were going

for your daily cup of coffee but when you tasted the coffee, it tasted awful and was kind of cold. Say you guys didn’t want to say anything to the barista because you didn’t want to leave a bad impression on here because you guys go to that Starbucks almost every day. Say it ruined in the beginning of your day as well.

Step 5: Fill in the rest of the info legitimately (use a Starbucks address that you live by, etc.).

Step 6: You will get an email back from Starbucks with an apology and a gift card (most likely it will be around $10). They may ask you for some more experience. Just respond accordingly. Enjoy your free Starbucks!

UPDATE: So, Starbucks can either send a gift card to your address or they can load a balance to your card. If they load a balance you do not need to give them your address. If you want to keep trying to get them to reload your card, then simply use dive names, emails, imp, etc. If you get the same rep, he/ she may catch on and ban your cards though. Don't get too greedy!

UPDATE 2: The more product you complain about, the higher amount of GC balance they will credit you. If you say some crazy stuff like you went in with 10 coworkers, they are probably going to deny you, but you would get a huge balance if you pulled that off. Execute high amounts at your own risk! 

IMPORTANT NOTE: You should only send a max of 3 cards to your address.  You should also do each order with DIFFERENT EMAIL ON A DIFFERENT VPN LOCATION! They will ban your address after 3. You can still send to direct neighbors and friends though! Also, feel free to sell these cards. Feel free to make eBay postings and then just dropship the cards to buyers! (Dropship = ship an item directly from the supplier, without it every being handled by yourself)! Make sure you know what you are doing though. You don't want to sell a card then not be able to get one shipped to a customer!

[/hide]

Thanks for the coffee

i have tried this myself and it actually works worldwide! there are also tips and tricks to make sure you dont get banned!

Thanks and nice one

FREE STARBUCKS DRINKS! | REPEATABLE | WORLDWIDE | ENHANCED

shittt let me see

Gooooood info. Will try

Like guaranteed!