Sign in to follow this  
chrxsss

GET FREE FACEBOOK ADS! (NO INVESTMENT) (DROPSHIPPING)

this method is especially useful to people who have a dropshipping business, a shopify shop etc. facebook ads are very effective and this is the best way to get ads free (without entering your cc info). i found this method on a leaked ebook and this is the enhanced version!

[hide]

To perform this method you'll need:

1. A VPN / VPS (I recommend NordVPN since it's very fast, and there are thousands of accounts all over c.to) (Optional if you live in these countries: US, UK, Spain, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Iceland, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia)

2. A VBA (I'll explain how to create one) or an actual bank account lol

To get started, create a new account and verify it.

Once verified, go to automatic payments. (Check this page for reference: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/376967925660473?%2F%3Fref=u2uSent)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAQ about automatic payments:

https://www.facebook.com/business/help/245358088892243?helpref=faq_content

https://www.facebook.com/business/help/199370786834049

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When automatic payments are set up and the VBA is confirmed, you can spend an unlimited amount of money on ads, for 20-30 days. After that time passes, Facebook will charge your VBA, realize it's empty and block automatic payments. After that, you're free to make a new Facebook account with the same VBA.

HOW TO GET A FREE VBA:

1. Connect your VPN to Netherlands.

2. Go to www.payoneer.com

3. Signup with fake information from www.fakenamegenerator.com (make sure your email is legit because they check if it's disposable or not and send many verification emails)

4. When asked for bank details, fill in the bank name: ING Bank and one of the IBANs below.

5. When asked for passport information, fill in the national ID number 837990018 (Can be any 9-number combination, they don't check it lol)

6. Wait around a day to get the verification email.

IBAN's:

NL74INGB0652616240

NL45INGB0702005185

NL25INGB0703186035

NL85INGB0755503554

NL85INGB0755503554

NOTE - If payoneer does not accept your account, you can use other VBA websites with the same info! Good luck! 

[/hide]

wow thanks for your method

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Nice Share .

thanks my dear brother

this method is especially useful to people who have a dropshipping business, a shopify shop etc. facebook ads are very effective and this is the best way to get ads free (without entering your cc info). i found this method on a leaked ebook and this is the enhanced version!

Thanks for the method tihiii

thx bro im waint for it

Bookface is nice ads

i must try this is what i need thank you!!

i'll take free facebook ads

I pray it works

Nice, i will try it but facebook is asking identity cards to verify accounts no ?

I hope it still works. thx

nice content bro. thxx for your support

Awsome thanks bro nice method <3

Sounds good. I run a dropshipping store. Maybe this can be useful

Wow im really interested

Good job men is the best