Sign in to follow this  
chrxsss

GET PAID TO WRITE! (LEGIT) (NO BS)

i have been trying to find a legitimate website where you can work freelance and get paid for writing anything; from articles and blogs, to copy writing, proofreading and editing. thankfully, i came across a few websites that are indeed legit and pay you for their work! you can choose your languages and your level of proficiency, as well as your areas of expertise and what you are capable of writing for the websites' clients. your dashboard will quickly be full of gigs and you can get paid anywhere from $1-$25 for each, depending on its difficulty and length.

the best thing about it is that you dont need experience! no one will ask you your age, personal details, or where and if you've done this before. this is ideal for beginners, as well as experts! the only thing you need is good knowledge of english, and that's it!

[hide]

iWriter (short registration process, but requires two 200-word sample texts. you need to wait approximately a week to see if you got accepted)

UpWork (longer registration process, does not require any sample texts. the results come in less than 24 hours)

i got accepted to iwriter and am currently working on a few articles for a blog!

[/hide]

i have been trying to find a legitimate website where you can work freelance and get paid for writing anything; from articles and blogs, to copy writing, proofreading and editing. thankfully, i came across a few websites that are indeed legit and pay you for their work! you can choose your languages and your level of proficiency, as well as your areas of expertise and what you are capable of writing for the websites' clients. your dashboard will quickly be full of gigs and you can get paid anywhere from $1-$25 for each, depending on its difficulty and length.

the best thing about it is that you dont need experience! no one will ask you your age, personal details, or where and if you've done this before. this is ideal for beginners, as well as experts! the only thing you need is good knowledge of english, and that's it!

thanks for sharing

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

thank you so much

I pray it works

As an aspiring writer this is a quality post, thank you!

thank you a lot