Sign in to follow this  
arthurdayne

The Darknet Vendor who saved my life!

i have been surfing the "dark web" for like 4 years now. just like most of you, i also wanted to earn big bucks as i was in need of 

money,somehow i first got the link for the uncensored hidden wiki and then my journey begins. i started exploring the 

financial service column over there and i swear by just scrolling every site over there it felt soooo good. like there was

bitcoin doubler,carding products,paypal and bank transfers! i was like omg!i need to try asap, somehow managed money to get 

paypal transfer done by a guy i met on some forum, i still regret for blindly trusting his sweet talks and not chosing

escrow! my mindset was like this is on darkweb and this must be true, i thought there were only those super

hackers on darkweb.after that day i realised that scammers are everywhere even on darkweb and almost 90% are scammers

After my first incident of getting ripped i never lost hope, so tried and searched every forum to forum for a genuine vendor

one day luckily found a guy who agreed to escrow of my choice, i loaded the amount required for transfer on escrow service 

and started waiting, on the next hour i successfully got the paypal transfer and my happiness level was like across infinity!

gonna share his jabber id so you wont get ripped on these so called darkweb!

i ll be so happy even i can help one of the readers from getting ripped

j a b b e r - [email protected]

additional tip- this is not an email, you will need an jabber client to contact him.

if you are using an android phone, just hit "xabber" on playstore and enter his id over there and contact him!