Sign in to follow this  
Construction

How to perfect an SE - guide leak

[hide]You might not know what I mean after just reading the title but believe me, if you read through this it may benefit you in a lot of ways and save you from buying certain ebooks.

To start you need a reason, the one I normally use is the item is defective. If you want to find your own reason check below.

The best way I found to get a reason which has worked 99% of the time for me is the following:

1) Go to google and put the name of the item your trying to replace and put the word "defect" afterwards. e.g. Steelseries Arctis 5 defects

2) Open a forum post of a user and look at the comments, if a moderator of the forum of such says talk to the company for a replacement then you know it's a good reason.

3) Now that you have your reason, just mention it to the company, they may ask some follow up questions however they're nothing complex, maybe a serial number and picture which you can photoshop or just buy them for like $5

After you found the reason your going to give, you need to talk to the company:

1) Open the email of the company or if they have a live chat that's even better

2) You can either write in a professional manor or you can write without the punctuation and capital letters but with correct spelling.

3) Tell the company that you have (defect) problem with the product.

4a) If it's a live chat they will ask you some straight up questions you can guess and easily get the replacement ready to ship

4b) If you sent an email you need to wait for a reply with questions, don't spam them with emails asking the same thing, just wait until you get them then answer.

And that's it! I managed to get myself a fitbit, steelseries headphones a while back, couple of PC parts.[/hide]

:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:

okkkkkkkkkkkkkk

very nice let me see

Lol hoping it works