Sign in to follow this  
SupremeChaos

HOW TO SE A GRAPHIC CARD (GPU)

Ok, hello everyone I thought I would make a post on how to SE a GPU, Please make sure to like the post thanks! If you wanna buy a GPU S/N my Shoppy is below (may be a bit overpriced but I help everyone through there SE)

[hide]

So the 2 ways it works is that you call to whichever company that your GPU is not working. To make sure this works find a computer they sell that has a graphics card that YOU want and find the serial code for it (I sell them shoppy link below as well as discord). So if I want the GTX 1080Ti, I have to find a computer on ASUS website. Then I can go into EBAY, Craigslist, FaceBook Marketplace and search up that computer to see if anyone is selling it, then ask for the serial code. MAKE SURE THAT THE COMPUTER IS STILL UNDER WARRANTY. You can check that at their customer support site. Second way is two do the same method but just use the GPU S/N and when you call tell them the fan is making a whole bunch of noises but you still need it for school or work ect.

After you've obtained the serial code, follow these steps.

1. Call the company, Tell them that the computer turns on but the graphics card is not running. (Fans wont spin, computer screen is black). Tell them that you've tried to fix it by taking it out, cleaning it and then putting it back in, but then it still doesn't want to work. Or the second option is to call them tell them its working but making loud loud noises and you'd like a replacment sent.

2. Explain how you've read online on options to try to fix it and it still doesn't want to work. 

3. They will ask you to ship in the computer for a repair, TELL THEM YOU HAVE IMPORTANT WORK OR SCHOOL TO DO, and you're only asking for a replacement on the graphics card. 

4. They'll ask for your card number before shipping it out because they want to make sure that you'll ship the "broken graphics card". Give them a Privacy Card. They'll be able to charge around $1 is what I have heard, they charge it to test it and then ship it out.

(A privacy card is a card that is like a burner you go to https://privacy.com/virtual-card make an account and follow instructions from there set you spending limit to whatever you desire $5 to $10 is what I recommend)

5. Make sure to say that you REALLY need the data/info/files on your computer, most times they don't decline it. If you have to, cry on the phone about how you have exams(next week that decide what college you go to)/family pictures/anything.

6. If done correctly, you just got yourself a nice graphics card, remember to delete your privacy card account immediately after they ship.

[/hide]

My Discord i_Chaos#6969

lets check it as i am in need of good gpu

lets check it as i am in need of good gpu

Check out my Shoppy if you need a GPU S/N

Interested in checking this technique

will post back

edit:pretty good and new method

thanks a ton!

Interested in checking this technique

will post back

edit:pretty good and new method

thanks a ton!

please like the post so your leechometer doesnt continue to rise :D thx

thanks for posting this

this boy is lit, thanks for advertising this post!!!

Will maybe be buying one serial

sure thing specify who your are when you join please like the post thanks :D

thanks for posting this

please like so your leechometer doesnt go up enjoy :D

i think this is a repost from @Zoom

100% Not I have made several post of my own everything post of mine is in my own words :D

I just know what works best I have been SE'ing for over 1 year I have a shit ton of methods and these work because ive done it myself :D

oh and by chance are you the one who joined my discord, because on your signature was the same exact thing as the guy spammed and it seems about the same time frame

100% Not I have made several post of my own everything post of mine is in my own words :D

I just know what works best I have been SE'ing for over 1 year I have a shit ton of methods and these work because ive done it myself :D

It's not from @Zoom sry. BUT I've seen this tutorial before at least the part where you tell to cry on the phone about exams etc.

It's not from @Zoom sry. BUT I've seen this tutorial before at least the part where you tell to cry on the phone about exams etc.

For real ? can you PM link me his post ? That funny lmao

oh and by chance are you the one who joined my discord, because on your signature was the same exact thing as the guy spammed and it seems about the same time frame

No, I haven't joined your discord but if you want to show the similarities please go ahead

Found the thread and they are very similar https://cracked.to/Thread-SE-Nvidia-Graphics-Card-RTX-2080-Ti

you basically used what @PlayboiCarti wrote.

his profile

https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=137629

Maybe just a coincidence.

BTW can you send me the discord spam thing?

I do see the similarities that's crazy.... The spammer did it so fast he messaged then deleted before I could even SS it

i think this is posted again aand again

This was me and myself lol not a repost!

Yes it is..

Yes it is..

Lol ive been doing this over a year its not uncommon for me to know what works a lot of trial and error so take ur opinion and shove it where the sun dont shine

@SupremeChaos I'll pay you to do this for me

added on discord.... if im being PAID to SE I will only accept BTC

Why? I'm trusted you don't have to worry about me charging back...

Why? I'm trusted you don't have to worry about me charging back...

Not that at all, I don't really do PayPal for SE'ing for one for two I don't want paypal