Sign in to follow this  
SupremeChaos

Logitech SE'ing

Hello everyone thought I would provide you with an amazing way to SE Logitech.

First off your going to need 3 things!

-A Serial Number

-A New Account

-A Address never used (can send at max I would suggest 3 items to one address)

Step :  1 

Go to Logitech Support and make a new account

Step :  2

Go to the same link a Step 1 and place serial number within the "Find by Serial Number"  Click submit after you put your S/N in (make sure there is no extra spaces)

Step :  3 

From here you will be asked Email, Name, Country, Description!

Step :  4 

In description you want to tell them anything wrong within (inside the device your SE'ing) Example : Headset is not working properly I can only here sound in one side of the headset, I have tried all the troubleshooting steps found on your site nothing seemed to help, I fear this has become a Internal Issue!

Step :  5  Then enter your key(S/N) 

(Date purchased must not be over 2 years ago, I always using black Friday or a Holiday/B-Day)

{that's why if they ask for a receipt you can say it was my birthday or if they say return it, it was on sale} (sometimes they will not proceed unless they get a picture or proof of purchase, I suggest using a Amazon Receipt Gen with a valid Order ID)

Step :  6  If you gotten this far without any problems they will most likely ask you a whole bunch of questions! Name Address Ect

DONT ANSWER ONES WITH > (AND STORE USE A BIG NAME COMPANY THAT HAS A WALK IN STORE LIKE WALMART, BESTBUY, ECT)

Step  :  7 If done correctly they will submit a product replacement and then just wait it may take up to 4 days for tracking.

For more info please join our discord! https://discord.gg/NW9MTqE

Added : Amazon Generator (make sure to put in a folder)

[hide]https://anonfile.com/laY1m3y6n8/Amazon_Receipt_Generator_exe[/hide]

Wasn't Logitech harder to succeed after their customer support update where they ask you to return the product to the store, even if you got it as 'gift'?

Wasn't Logitech harder to succeed after their customer support update where they ask you to return the product to the store, even if you got it as 'gift'?

as of right now, I am doing 2 Se'ing a Brio 4k and a Z906 5.1 Surround Sound System and they have yet to ask me for any sorta picture or proof of purchase, or for this matter the product back. So maybe the others are just getting very unlucky!

-A Serial Number

-A New Account

Go to the same link a Step 1 and place serial number within the "Find by Serial Number"  Click submit after you put your S/N in (make sure there is no extra spaces)

In description you want to tell them anything wrong within (inside the device your SE'ing) Example : Headset is not working properly I can only here sound in one side of the headset, I have tried all the troubleshooting steps found on your site nothing seemed to help, I fear this has become a Internal Issue!

(Date purchased must not be over 2 years ago, I always using black Friday or a Holiday/B-Day)

{that's why if they ask for a receipt you can say it was my birthday or if they say return it, it was on sale} (sometimes they will not proceed unless they get a picture or proof of purchase, I suggest using a Amazon Receipt Gen with a valid Order ID)

Step :  6  If you gotten this far without any problems they will most likely ask you a whole bunch of questions! Name Address Ect

DONT ANSWER ONES WITH > (AND STORE USE A BIG NAME COMPANY THAT HAS A WALK IN STORE LIKE WALMART, BESTBUY, ECT)

Step  :  7 If done correctly they will submit a product replacement and then just wait it may take up to 4 days for tracking.

sdaasdsdsasdaasdsdasdadsda

-A Serial Number

-A New Account

tyyyyyyyyyyy