Andreas

[10$ 5 COPIES] C# Cracker/Checker Template

SOLD OUT

For assistance after purchase please refer to my discord, and i'll help all that i can, and answer all your quesitons

Pretty straight forward, it's a checker template written in C# that i wrote some time back to use for all my checkers.

Includes

Already working Viaplay checker so it's easier to understand how it works(same as the one i released earlier but without auth)

Stable and easy to understand code

Light-weight

Vouches

Vouch, bought a copy of this checker source.

Code was very organized and simple to understand. I would recommend this to anyone that is learning c# or learning anything related to requests. ;d

OP was very friendly when I bought it and quickly responded when I needed him!

OUD9nV0.png

Any Screenshots ???

Of course my friend, i linked to a thread in the post of the actual checker it self.

Any Screenshots ???

Of course my friend, i linked to a thread in the post of the actual checker it self.

so basicly this is a source code where u can replace api and shit to create a checker?

I really want this one vouch ?

Any Screenshots ???

so basicly this is a source code where u can replace api and shit to create a checker?

Basically yeah, also included in the source is my own personal Regex that works globaly, and some more.

Sorry brother not too keen on giving out vouch copies as most people should know of my work i did for c.to back in 2018.

Basically yeah, also included in the source is my own personal Regex that works globaly, and some more.

Sorry brother not too keen on giving out vouch copies as most people should know of my work i did for c.to back in 2018.

so u just replace request headers, status codes, auth key, etc and thats all ? ..

• Like 1

so u just replace request headers, status codes, auth key, etc and thats all ? ..

Mostly just replacement in the code which is the easy part if you know your way around Fiddler and NoxAPP, but beware some sites use a captcha service, where some providers are easier than others to work around, which is where most people just go the api route, also cookies can be triggering, but again really depends on the site.

Mostly just replacement in the code which is the easy part if you know your way around Fiddler and NoxAPP, but beware some sites use a captcha service, where some providers are easier than others to work around, which is where most people just go the api route, also cookies can be triggering, but again really depends on the site.

will most likely buy in a bit UwU

If you do purchase brother, add my discord so i can help you out if you bump into some problems down the road.

If you do purchase brother, add my discord so i can help you out if you bump into some problems down the road.

will do UwU

The shop must choose a billing plan before going live, fix your payment method

Bumping this, 4 copies left.

This is a bump

any vouch copies?

any vouch copies?

No vouch copies.

any vouch copies?

No vouch copies.

coem on discord for a bit i need help to find a site's api ;/

any vouch copies?

No vouch copies.