Sign in to follow this  
Yurlie

Steam level 1 to 100 free [Summer sale grand prix method]

Wasn't sure where I should post so I'll just post it in gaming. So there's a Steam summer sale going on and there's a "Grand Prix" which is a part of the steam summer sale. Basically you can get as many points as possible which can be used to level up your account. You'll need SAM (Steam Achievement Manager). Getting achievements for games will give you a certain amount of points and you can use steam achievement manager to give you as many points as you want (depends how many games you want to download to use SAM for achievements). These achievement points can be converted into XP for your summer sale badge. Right now steam is only letting people use 100 points per day unless you purchase off the store but at the end of the sale they're going to let everyone use all their points so just hoard as many points as you'd like and wait until the sale is over. I used SAM on Dead by daylight, CSGO, Dirty Bomb, TF2 and terraria and amassed over 100,000+ points which should easily make me level 200-300 at the end of the sale. 

(Valve doesn't VAC for SAM but be cautious that could change any day, make sure you don't have your games open when using SAM)

i didn't get it... i used sam to get achivements and only got 600 points... do i need to complete all the tasks firtst? it only allows me to get 600 pouints

thanks sharing very much <3

Hello could you explain to me how I can increase the maximum number of points? you said you got 100,000 points, how did you increase the maximum number of points?

Wasn't sure where I should post so I'll just post it in gaming. So there's a Steam summer sale going on and there's a "Grand Prix" which is a part of the steam summer sale. Basically you can get as many points as possible which can be used to level up your account. You'll need SAM (Steam Achievement Manager). Getting achievements for games will give you a certain amount of points and you can use steam achievement manager to give you as many points as you want (depends how many games you want to download to use SAM for achievements). These achievement points can be converted into XP for your summer sale badge. Right now steam is only letting people use 100 points per day unless you purchase off the store but at the end of the sale they're going to let everyone use all their points so just hoard as many points as you'd like and wait until the sale is over. I used SAM on Dead by daylight, CSGO, Dirty Bomb, TF2 and terraria and amassed over 100,000+ points which should easily make me level 200-300 at the end of the sale. 

(Valve doesn't VAC for SAM but be cautious that could change any day, make sure you don't have your games open when using SAM)

Orobot2012

Orobot2012sdad