Sign in to follow this  
Papasimo

Logitech Social Engineering Current Situation

Are Logitech catching up?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Are Logitech catching up?

• Yes definitely.
    • Nope still fucking stupid.

As you may all know, Logitech has recently updated their systems and this is confusing alot of people, So I made this thread.

The system change they did was either because 1) They needed a new system or 2) They're catching up to social engineering.

My last successful SE was before the system change.. Brio 4K. Worked like a charm, Provided receipt and got delivered.

The new system probably has reps ask for more information so they can verify the faulty product further.

I will be starting a new SE on Monday and I will keep you updated with the results. So far I phoned with the new system and the rep decided to be a jackass and not start a ticket for me (Probably cause he recognized my voice from excessive calling)

In my study, I have also found out that PC World receipts are the most effective and work more than amazon do, So please use those!

Anyone who has had any successful SE's after the new system please state so below and add if anything extra was asked for.

Logitech might be catching up.

Stay safe.  :monkas:

As you may all know, Logitech has recently updated their systems and this is confusing alot of people, So I made this thread.

The system change they did was either because 1) They needed a new system or 2) They're catching up to social engineering.

My last successful SE was before the system change.. Brio 4K. Worked like a charm, Provided receipt and got delivered.

The new system probably has reps ask for more information so they can verify the faulty product further.

I will be starting a new SE on Monday and I will keep you updated with the results. So far I phoned with the new system and the rep decided to be a jackass and not start a ticket for me (Probably cause he recognized my voice from excessive calling)

In my study, I have also found out that PC World receipts are the most effective and work more than amazon do, So please use those!

Anyone who has had any successful SE's after the new system please state so below and add if anything extra was asked for.

Logitech might be catching up.

Stay safe.  :monkas:

any updates?

they're still very easy to do

yeah they're still pretty easy to do, they just ask for proof of destruction of the product now almost 90% of the time so its a little bit harder tho you can fake it with broken PCB pieces like toy parts and a cheap mouse for example, I think faking a mechanical keyboard is the only hard part