Sign in to follow this  
Agaloth

How to increase your selling limits on ebay without proof of address.

Hello everyone, this time I wanted to do a free method and contribute for the forum since I always sell my methods!

This one could be interesting for anyone, because ebay asks for proof of address to increase selling limits! DO NOT LEECH THANKS

heart.png

[hide]

First of all, ebay will tell you to increase selling limits, just follow the instructions and they will ask you to call them by phone (just use skype to call them, tell to the bot that you don't have a phone number, and write/tell your passcode that ebay gave you), after that you must be able to give your email address or username, your name and your last name.

And now the method starts, if you did put a fake address like me, you can do the method easily, ebay will ask you if you are living for more than 6 months in this address, tell them that you moved from *Random Country* to *Your ebay account's country* they will give you the instructions to link your paypal to ebay, and the rep on the phone will basically tell that he will send you an email about selling limits in about <10mins.

[/hide]

Thanks for reading this method, don't leech and hit that fucking like button! heart.png

oYf2ALW.png