Sign in to follow this  
Zer0Day

Etika Found Dead

Heres my post from the suggestions section, i just took out the asking for a R.I.P Etika emojie or something to pay our respects because this isn't a suggestion.. Just spreading the word, much love <3

So for people who don't know.. Etika is a widely popular streamer who has been suicidal lately, Having very public mental breakdowns and having the cops break down his door. He posted a suicide note on YouTube.. And he has recently jumped off of a bridge.. You'll find pictures regarding this below..

XioAf2y.png

Ltl181h.png

Heres my post from the suggestions section, i just took out the asking for a R.I.P Etika emojie or something to pay our respects because this isn't a suggestion.. Just spreading the word, much love <3

So for people who don't know.. Etika is a widely popular streamer who has been suicidal lately, Having very public mental breakdowns and having the cops break down his door. He posted a suicide note on YouTube.. And he has recently jumped off of a bridge.. You'll find pictures regarding this below..

XioAf2y.png

Ltl181h.png

wheres the proof that he is dead ??????!!!

XioAf2y.png

Ltl181h.png

wheres the proof that he is dead ??????!!!

This the second post you haven't even read. They found his fucking body man... The police found his dead body.