RappaNow

HQ TUTORIAL FOR HQ COMBO MAKING WITH SQLI DUMPER FOR NEW MEMBERS !

thanks so much. <3

Hello , I'll post a tutorial for all the new members that wants to start making combos and still doesn't understand how sqli dumper works! Just please like this thread because I've tried my best typing a lot for you guys ! Love you all !

thanks so much for this bro! :??: :smart: :pupper: :pogchamp: :fuck: :fuck: :kek: :hype:

uhhhh , im a noob, so i guess this will work!

Hello , I'll post a tutorial for all the new members that wants to start making combos and still doesn't understand how sqli dumper works! Just please like this thread because I've tried my best typing a lot for you guys ! Love you all !

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks man :)))

thanks alot ima try this!

Thanks for the post, great work

thank yuo so much for this

thx so much bro appriciate this hard job

:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: Hello , I'll post a tutorial for all the new members that wants to start making combos and still doesn't understand how sqli dumper works! Just please like this thread because I've tried my best typing a lot for you guys ! Love you all !

comboooooooo-yeaaa :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:

Legend  :fiesta:

Thank you so much man !

omg man im a noob at this will try it out and see what kind of stuff I get yessssss :) :fiesta: