Sign in to follow this  
pp183

Need advice on university

I have the choice between 1) going to the highest ranked uni in Australia studying a light-coding (mostly front end stuff) + media course cus I was too autistic to get a computer sci course and 2) doing an associate's + bachelor's degree in Information Technology at another decent university

Which would be the better choice in terms of employability and other factors? Thanks in advance guys

It all depends what you like dude, both are good choices.

In terms of computer science, idk how it is in Australia but in the USA it's mostly about things you do outside of school: projects, internships, etc. (so the highest ranked uni in AUS may not be that bad if youre willing to put in the work to be seen as employable.)

But tbh, there's not much info about you to justify which major you wanna do and where. It's all up to you.

au have too many rich people, go to usa.

Have you taken a campus tour of both locations to get a sense of what you're expected to and how comfortable you'll be there? The big name school is good for the resume but the split focus between IT and media studies has me a bit confused.