GodlyDorks

HOW TO MAKE HQ DORKS THE REAL WAY

This is going to be the best dorks tutorial here on Cracked.to. Do not bother reading this if you don't know shit about dorks though.

If you miss out on this just because I don't have a rank and look like someone who doesn't know shit then you, my friends are going to lose a VERY valuable lesson.

[hide]

You Will Learn:

How to create your OWN HQ dorks with no handwriting.

A PRIVATE format/type of dork that has not been posted from my knowledge(correct me if I'm wrong)

Find what the best format and type of dork is.

You Will NOT Learn:

How to use SQLi Dumper, if you don't know this then just go away and go cry in the corner.

What are dorks. You should be already pretty knowledgeable about this if you are reading this tutorial.

How to find keywords related to what you want such as gaming, shopping, music, etc

Lets Start:

1.Download this awesome program called "Work With Dorks" search this up on google.

(Do not judge the tutorial yet just because I am showing a public program! Keep reading)

2.As normal like other dork tutorials find some keywords but this time with a way better method. Search up a dork in google that will give you very high likely injectable site rate. For this tutorial I type inurl:".php?id=". I won't explain why, if you don't understand this dork I typed in then please read what dorks are and how they work(many tutorials here on Nulled)

3.Now you look at the url as a result of the dork you typed in. Manually dissect it to find the keywords. For example on this url: https://www.finvent....tails.php?id=20 the keyword would be "finvent". I will not be teaching how to find keywords for specific things, if you are smart you will find this yourself.

4.Now that you have hopefully collected a handful of keywords, insert them into the "Names of pages" tab on Work With Dorks.

5.Now this is where a cool and private part comes in, after each keyword put "/" after it. So a keyword might look like this: "java64bit(spacehere)/(space here)" MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE SPACES IN THE CORRECT SPOTS IT LOOKS WAY BETTER!

I will NOT be explaining in detail as to why this is helpful but using "/" is basically using "+" but more organized smile.png

6.Now for "page types" you need what I call a "supporting keyword", this will make the keywords you have more directed towards what you want. For example in "Names of pages" I might have a keyword like "fifa18"(very bad keyword but just example) and in "page types" I might have a keyword like "soccergame". This isn't very understandable but the smart people will get what I mean! 

7.Now, after the skw(supporting keyword) do the same process as the first keywords you got which I call mkw(main keyword). Add "(spacehere)/(spacehere)" to your skw.

8.Almost done! In "page types p.2" you will be adding page FORMATS here. Page formats are shit like .php? .aspx? .asp? .html? etc. Here is a great HQ list of them:

https://pastebin.com/Z6rJHF29

9.Put ALL of them in "page types p.2" for most QUALITY results, not QUANTITY. 

10.I have provided 34 and once you generate these dorks, you will get a LOT. If you don't have the time to scan everything you can make up for this by using LESS keywords and using ALL the page formats.

11.As the other two last times, add "(spacehere)/(spacehere)" to your page formats.

12.Finally, in "Requests" add your desired sites, this is recommended for more HQ results. I like to use site:de, site:fr, site:ca, site:ru for tons of mail access combo dumps.

13.Click "Start" and there you have it! Have fun smile.png

IN THE END A DORK SHOULD LOOK SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

fifa18 / soccergame / .aspx / site:de

OR

fifa18 / soccergame / .aspx / (having a "/" at the end doesn't matter)

THIS IS WHAT SQLI DUMPER CAN LOOK LIKE IF YOU FOLLOW THE TUTORIAL CORRECTLY: https://imgur.com/a/drX8GQL

[/hide]

thanks for sharing this stuff man

Danke mein freund

Did any1 tried it??

This is going to be the best dorks tutorial here on Cracked.to. Do not bother reading this if you don't know shit about dorks though.

If you miss out on this just because I don't have a rank and look like someone who doesn't know shit then you, my friends are going to lose a VERY valuable lesson.

[/font][/color]

idk how good this is idk

Thanks for the share. Hope it is good

Đây sẽ là   hướng dẫn dorks tốt nhất ở đây trên Cracked.to. Đừng bận tâm đọc này nếu bạn không biết shit về dorks mặc dù.

Nếu bạn bỏ lỡ điều này chỉ vì tôi không có thứ hạng và trông giống như một người không biết gì thì bạn bè của tôi sẽ mất một bài học rất 

Thanks

thanks so much for this post bro,

[/font][/color]

thanks for sharing man!

Smooth as fuck ;p;

thank you for sharing, lets ty

[/font][/color]

Woww thanks, cant wait

I love you! need some good dorks!

I hope i learn something new

[/font][/color]

Thanks Mate

[/font][/color]

I joined to learn so teach me master

edit: damn its hard to come up with supporting key words

You said a very good moral bro

Dont reject a thread because the poster dont have a rank

[/font][/color]

well I dont depend on people based on their ranks, I'll give it a try right now :)

Thanks for the share. Hope it is good

Thanks you so much bro!

[/font][/color]

my bum erode my butt in my bum