Sign in to follow this  
jethroucc

Mobile MMO/RPG Suggestions - What's everyone playing?

When i've got downtime at the office, it's usually spent on my phone.  I've been stuck on this particular game for the last 5-6 months:

Bit Heroes -  A "Retro dungeon crawling MMO with PvP, Pets, Guilds, and more"\

It's a hell of a lot of fun and addicting as all hell. It's also over on kongregate (https://www.kongregate.com/games/Juppiomenz/bit-heroes), so you don't need mobile to play. If anyone is looking for a good game to occupy some of their time, I can't suggest it highly enough.

Only gripes are that it has a pay-to-win system in place, which isn't horribly abused I guess, but it's still a thing some people can't stand.  Unless you are playing at a high level (and if you are, why not play a full MMORPG on your desktop imo), it's doesn't seem to have a terrible affect, but something to note.

So that's my latest jam - Anyone have any good suggestions for something to keep me less productive that I could be on the job?  Throw 'em out there, let's see what everyone wastes precious time on day-to-day!