Sign in to follow this  
mesvak

HOW TO get 45$ visa gift cards (SE)

[hide]

1.) Head over to: https://gillette.com/en-us/contact-us 
I DID WITH GB 

2.) You have 3 choice of contact: Live chat (simple, quick, and my favorite method), email (takes a while so not the best), 
and phone (quickest but you have to actually talk to someone). DONT do  PHONE if u do not speak english or have some weakness prepare something like
jug shit and say it if u think u cant speak fluently i choosed phone 2 times in my fucking shitty life XD suckers 

3.) Head over to: https://www.amazon.com/ and find an expensive pack of Gillette replacement blades (Razors)
( I recommend doing packs less than $45 or the jig will be harder to execute).

4.) Now, through whichever contact method you choose, say something along the lines of "Hi! So I recently bought your (item you found on amazon) sucker
and I was far from satisfied niga u know what i mean ! I usually love these razors and I actually bought a good amount as gifts for my relatives (yeah in my dreams .!.), 
but this pack kinda ruined my image of Gillette as a brand. (sucks mfer)
I proceeded to use the blades and they just felt awful. XDfml and kys 
They were kinda rough and I ended up cutting my cheek with a few strokes. (hurts to much bitches)
Also, about 2 days later, I noticed a red itchy rash on my skin. (ooof now im ugly af bastards)
I went back to look at the razors and there was a weird clear liquid on them. (that was my cemen niga)
I'm really annoyed cause now I wasted $45 (or whatever the price of the pack was), don't have any razors, (puted them in ur ass)
and a weird rash on my skin". If there is anything you can do to help I would really appreciate it. Thanks".(Gtfo b4 i kill u )

5.) They may ask for you to ship it back to them so they can inspect it for quality control, 
but just say you threw it out because you didn't want anything to do with them as the liquid was harmful to your skin.

6.) You will get you $45 prepaid visa card mailed to your house within 2 weeks.

7.) Jig Chat way only way sucker and wait till u get that shitt and dont forget to give me 20$ half half niga 

[/hide]

I really appreciate this.

Cheers!

Love how you wrote this LMAO. Good SE too