nihil

New Reputation Update Is bad and everyone is complaining

I understand it doesn't change anything for significant members such as Chris or Cthulu, but for plebs like me who used to have reps from good people, it's just disgusting.

Florain could have just updated the already existing reps. Now the ones that used to give us good rep forgot us and won't rep us anymore with the new one rep per day limit.

What could be made : 

+1 Rep per day is a good idea to keep it that way

+ the +1/-1 for plebs is a good idea too

+ changing the rep points why not

- Bring back all the reps. It might not be seen as a lot for significant members, but this represents some work for us and sometimes hours of work. And seeing it gone this way is just revolting.

:pepi: :pepi: :pepi:

I think all reps are gone for good

If you read the other post he explains why he changed it and his points are quite valid.

Reputation Points are made to prove our trustworthy.

Dropping from almost half of the points discredits us.

Florain has all my respect. But I don't think he should be able to remove what makes us "trustworthy."

Well i will agree with you guys but it is well known that a lot people was doing rep4rep or just spamming +reps to get a +rep back

this is legit pointless, everyone should've kept their reps, ok idc if i cant rep +/- 7 anymore , 6 is fine. but i lost valuable and genuine reps from customers, and members no longer in the com. @floraiN reverse the update plz

my precious +12 from my lovely @ksz ... :pepe:

I understand it doesn't change anything for significant members such as Chris or Cthulu, but for plebs like me who used to have reps from good people, it's just disgusting.

Florain could have just updated the already existing reps. Now the ones that used to give us good rep forgot us and won't rep us anymore with the new one rep per day limit.

What could be made : 

- Bring back all the reps. It might not be seen as a lot for significant members, but this represents some work for us and sometimes hours of work. And seeing it gone this way is just revolting.

i understand ur frustation .. but its ipmossible to bring back all the reputation after it has been removed.

also this change was needed .. as alot of people ( me included ) had ALOT of rep for no reason at all, and getting like 20+ rep per day .. which didnt make sense at all ..

What could be made : 

i understand ur frustation .. but its ipmossible to bring back all the reputation after it has been removed.

also this change was needed .. as alot of people ( me included ) had ALOT of rep for no reason at all, and getting like 20+ rep per day .. which didnt make sense at all ..

Deleted

What could be made : 

fuck you  :pepegun:

this is legit pointless, everyone should've kept their reps, ok idc if i cant rep +/- 7 anymore , 6 is fine. but i lost valuable and genuine reps from customers, and members no longer in the com. @floraiN reverse the update plz

Deleted...

What could be made : 

With all due respect sir, Not everyone is able to get their reps back like you :pepo:

sir. i lost over 150+ rep .. do i look like i care ? it was needed.. i didnt realize it until florain explained it to us in sb..

With all due respect sir, Not everyone is able to get their reps back like you :pepo:

sir. i lost over 150+ rep .. do i look like i care ? it was needed.. i didnt realize it until florain explained it to us in sb..

Deleted..

You had 300 and you still have 300

I don't see the difference

sir. i went from #1 with like 430+ rep to #3 .. its not like the world gonna end ..

sir. i went from #1 with like 430+ rep to #3 .. its not like the world gonna end ..

Deleted..

I'm not mad at losing rep. It's losing rep from significant members.

Getting rep from them = makes us a lot more trustworthy.

When you're not known as me, it depends on the reps.

I was almost at 300

it hurts man, it just hurts :caty:

you will get it back eventually .. though u are not the only one who was effected by this

don't think this thread will make change florain's update. i was just telling my thoughts about it

reps is just a number lol no reason to cry for that

but i dont want him to make credits paid only :(

@florain dont do it

Too bad my groups don't give me exclusive rep power anymore.

I understand Flo though.

I don't like this update, It hit me hard. Reputation is not just a number but for members like me who mainly use this platform to sell, that number matters. I've lost reps from valuable members like Cthulu Chris and many more, You shouldn't have made this effect past users

In my opinion I think you should revert and try this again, I like where you are thinking, but not the way you executing.

Pls revert thanks

you've 315 rep, this won't hit you hard, losing 150 is nothing. i lost literally half my rep

There has been an update on that matter once again, instead of removing them and letting people just re-add them they got readded back and divided by 2