Code76

[STAFF VOUCHED] ~ Money Making Method ~ Proofs included ~ Not a shitty Ebook

unknown.png

STAFF VOUCH!

unknown.png

• Are you sick and tired of seeing shit like "PRIVATE MONEY MAKING METHOD MAKE UPTO 5000$ A DAY 1 ON 1 MENTORING" kind of lies?

Are you bored of fake promises, lies, CPA and adfly methods?

Did you ever fall into the lies of some seller, just because he has an HQ thread with fancy lights and words? (fuck fancy thread, BB codes ftw)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, let me start by answering a few possible questions;

Q: Will I need to make a website?

A: No

Q: How can I contact you?

A: You can contact me via PM or Discord at: Code76#5049

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS

Q: How long will it take me to make money after I buy this?

A: It varies depending on the effort you put in, You do need a few things to start off with tho!

Q: Will I need a bitcoin or paypal account?

A: YES!

Q: I live in "xxnx" and am "xx" years old, will this method work for me?

A: This method works worldwide as long as you have internet connection, there's no age limit as it isn't gambling.

Q: Is this autopilot?

A: No you fat ass, easy money doesn't come easy

Q: Is an investment required in order to start using these methods and earning money?

A: Yes, the bigger the investment the better!     

Q: If you're making so much money out of this, why are you selling it? 

A: There are too many answers to this question:

• Most people sell their "Money Making Methods" just because they can't make a penny out of it, I am selling it because:
  • I can use sales as a second source of income since this method can never get saturated or "Patched"
  • I could use someone to discuss the method with / How to improve it; but at the same time I am not willing to give it away for free on this forum due to its great value and how effective it is, I just don't want plebs I don't know getthis method.
  • The price is high because you can make x2 the amount you paid in just 2 weeks, and work only a few hours for 2 days a week. That's 4 days of work and you'll get the money in 4 weeks!
  • Just like everything there's a chance you lose, However this isn't gambling. If you lose you ain't gonna lose all of your money but just a percentage of it, say a 1%

Now let me share my proofs of earnings;

unknown.png

TXID OF THIS TRANSACTION: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/9c8f057dfdb39192cfd9b17a327825f580e6d119e78ef5ec55b52d1a52e501be

unknown.png

TXID of this transaction: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/5b0eb33a8d2cecad689036dfc6b1f1dead0fda512f869b8077cc23a43b0d1dd0

unknown.png

TXID of this transaction: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/9908e4890d3aab4e0315bfb2d8888badbdb7a3d5d8b67c05cff80024687e2d35

DM me on my discord for other many proofs! I just showed my recent 2 weeks old transactions, I can show more ONLY if you are interested!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you are still skeptical about these proofs, DM me on my discord Lemonade#5049 and I'll SCREENSHARE my earnings and refresh the page too many times for you

Q:   That being said, how much do I charge for the method?

400$ But it's for good reasons, I'll also offer 1 on 1 support and be with you to the very end. Add me on discord: Code76#5049

^

I am giving out vouch copies to ONE lucky  ㄒ尺ㄩ丂ㄒ乇ᗪ 20x20https://cracked.to/images/items/item17.png[/img] USER!

Users known for being vouch hunters and are blacklisted from obtaining a vouch copy from me:

[align=justify]

1. NopeAzu
    Yeah that's pretty much everyone. Whoever you are, If you take a vouch copy, please write an honest and straight review. I am confident in my methods and I don't want  any hypocrites

[/align]

FAIR DISCLAIMER: This is a grayhat method!

EDIT 2: WE NOW HAVE AN OFFICIAL DISCORD! JOIN AND ASK AS MANY QUESTIONS AS YOU'D LIKE! 

https://discord.gg/qD7W5p       BUT PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE SELLING LIMITED COPIES

https://discord.gg/qD7W5p        BUT PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE SELLING LIMITED COPIES

Good luck with sales!

Does this include dropshipping? If not I would be interested in the vouch copy.

There will be a honest and detailed review based on the efficiency of the method.

GLWS

Does this include dropshipping? If not I would be interested in the vouch copy.

There will be a honest and detailed review based on the efficiency of the method.

GLWS

No dropshipping, no amazon, no SEing

And regarding the vouch copy I'll have you know, Looking for more traffic first.

I could take a VC if u want. Have some rep around here. Can leave a good review as well.

Let me know if I'm eligible for a vouch copy. I'll have no issues with doing grayhat methods and will leave a detailed review.

I would like to take a vouch copy, good luck with sales

Only giving 1 vouch copy to the top members

Grey, Black or Whitehat?

Grey, Black or Whitehat?

Grey as I said at the end of the thread

EDIT: Not giving out any vouch copies at the moment, Unless the high ranked people I've contacted decide to accept the vouch copy

(ChrisFTP Cthulu, KSZ Tfue)

Bought this method, will update on it. Seems pretty good. ;)

Thanks for your purchase.

We now have an official discord, Please make a ticket if you are interested!

But please be aware I am only selling 4 limited copies, 1 of them were already sold. https://discord.gg/qD7W5p

I will wait to your proofs of payments

• Like 1

I will wait to your proofs of payments

You can join my server for more proofs and intel

Vouch copy has been given to @TFue , please be patient and wait for his review.

Here we go. OP provided me with the method and here's what I found out and can give feedback on.

* Method is straight forward, pretty easy to understand and requires investment.

* The better your investment is the bigger profits you're going to make (duh? :??: )

* The copy I received includes very simple explanation to the whole process

It does require to have a common sense and if you've got some sort of Social Engineering background it will help you out alot. As the method is greyhat then I recommend you to stay safe at all times when working with this method to make bank.

Overall solid 9 out of 10 method.

What's the price?

Contact me on discord:

Lemonade#5049

What's the price?

SOLD! Awaiting for your review any time now! Thanks for your purchase.

unknown.png

@INTIBABYPUSHA 's review, She'll post proofs of earnings soon enough!

unknown.png

Gonna make HUGE discounts for the first 2 buyers, DM me on discord Lemonade#5049

BEWARE OF IMPOSTERS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Limited TIME Discount for the next buyer! Will expire in 12 hours! Be fast

1 Copy has been sold, If you are interested you've got 12 hours until my offer expires, then you'll have to pay full price!

This is a bump

Got to say that you have me pretty intrigued 'bout this method. Let me know if that offer is still up, bro.

Got to say that you have me pretty intrigued 'bout this method. Let me know if that offer is still up, bro.

Offer is still up. Lemonade#5049 is my discord

Discount has been used.

Decided to do 1 more discount on this, be quick, selling limited copies (but i won't tell you how many are left ;) )

This is a bump