Sign in to follow this  
Ordwise

Scam report against | Snwxy | $8

Profile Link:https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=87983

Sales Thread:https://cracked.to/Thread-SUPREME-AUTOBUY-Snowy-s-HQ-Combo-Shop-FORTNITE-TWITCH-STREAMING-SHOPPING-BTC-ONLY

Amount Scammer: $8

Screenshots: dm' ed to @Jocker

Addition info: So I bought twitch combos from him 100k, and I only got 7 hits which is unbelievable

When I contacted him on discord he isn't responding yet he's online here

I got you nigga finna -rep him

Not needed really, he probably isn't a scammer but it's just he's ignoring me on discord.

User informed and has 24 hours to reply.

My discord has been banned multiple times, new discord is snowy#0903 please contact me here.

And yea, that Server guy -repped me with no questions :/

Still hasnt added me on discord or tele or even msged me on forum.. I wouldnt scam $8 I can give refund/replacement

My discord has been banned multiple times, new discord is snowy#0903 please contact me here.

And yea, that Server guy -repped me with no questions :/

Still hasnt added me on discord or tele or even msged me on forum.. I wouldnt scam $8 I can give refund/replacement

Added you, I know you aren't a scammer.

I sold OP a twitch combo, and the bio of my product says I do not guarantee ANY type of account with Primes/turbos/or even accounts with bits. He says he opened the scam report because I didn't respond, that was my fault but my discord was banned ;/

16AOj26U.png

And also because the combo you gave me had 7 hits only, which is worse then a public combo

And also because the combo you gave me had 7 hits only, which is worse then a public combo

Well I just said I guarantee'd no primes at all my man

Seller is right here, you bought something that gave you no guarantees over nothing. If you find that the combolists was public then that's another thing. Closed for now, let me know if you get any more evidence