Sign in to follow this  
Im Hex

Super Easy & Free $20 Amazon.com Credit

Welcome!

This is working as of May, 2019. I have tried this myself within the past week. This requires nothing other than about 5-10 minutes of your time, and an Amazon account.

I have only verified this working on .com, but i'm sure it'd work on other Amazon domains too.

[hide]

To start, we'll head over to the "Amazon Contact Page".

Below is what I did, but be creative to reduce saturation.

For the chat options, I selected Kindle, and that I was having a Charger/Charging issue.

After I joined the chat, I let the chat person introduce themselves, and I immediately let them know I was just disconnected. I wanted to appear very frustrated and anxious.

I said the rep was going to issue a $20 promotional credit so you could purchase a Kindle Powerfast charger to make up for the faulty hardware.

NOTE: This may not work on every rep obviously. BE CREATIVE.

The rep will check their systems and probably deny that you talked to someone. (Since you didn't)

Reinforce the fact you just talked to someone. If you're persistent and lucky, they'll apologize and offer to credit your account the $20.

I've done this on 3 accounts total, and 2 of the accounts I received a $20 credit to spend on whatever I wanted. The 3rd account I received a $20 credit towards the Powerfast charger ONLY.

[/hide]

Welcome!

This is working as of May, 2019. I have tried this myself within the past week. This requires nothing other than about 5-10 minutes of your time, and an Amazon account.

I have only verified this working on .com, but i'm sure it'd work on other Amazon domains too.

yo first here1 :feelsgood: :feelsgood: :feelsgood:

hopefully this dont get fixed

Welcome!

Let's see whatsup, I'll try it, thanks!

gonna try it out thanks in advance

Hope it works, thanks for sharing

Welcome!

Thanks , might try to get one or two

sazs&asza dza azaz

I'll check out this method, thanks for contributing!

thanks dawg lemme peep

Vouch, worked the 1st time, unfortunately he assigned credits to the charger so ill be getting it and re-selling it but anyways

jv05J0.png

(Also prepare yourself with a S/N if you're gonna do this :v)

:pogchamp:

Welcome!

I hope it will work

Welcome!

Tried 3 times on different accs they all checked recent contacts and asked for serial number.

Looking forward 

Works today?