Aang

How to gain access to a PC with a simple IMAGE ! [ GAIN LIFTIME ACCESS AF ]

In this new thread , I'll introduce to you a newly launched hacking tool “Fake Image Exploiter”. It is designed so that it becomes easier for attackers to perform phishing or social engineering attacks by generating a fake image with a hidden malicious .bat/.exe file inside it. :smart: :smart:

This way is undetectable and easy for anyone to perform specially the beginners :fiesta:

after doing this all you have to do is to send the image through E-Mail or Facebook [ WHATEVER] :kappa:

So , let's start The tutorial

Before , We start Don't forget to give a like :pogchamp: :pogchamp:  So I can continue Posting Fucken HQ Threads :ezy: :ezy:

LEECHERS WILL BE REPORTED AND BANNED

LIKE = GOOD MEMBER :hype:

NO LIKE = LEECHER AND WILL BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY :pepi: :pepi: :pepegun:

im going to try this method and let you know if it worked!

In this new thread , I'll introduce to you a newly launched hacking tool “Fake Image Exploiter”. It is designed so that it becomes easier for attackers to perform phishing or social engineering attacks by generating a fake image with a hidden malicious .bat/.exe file inside it. :smart: :smart:

This way is undetectable and easy for anyone to perform specially the beginners :fiesta:

after doing this all you have to do is to send the image through E-Mail or Facebook [ WHATEVER] :kappa:

So , let's start The tutorial

Before , We start Don't forget to give a like :pogchamp: :pogchamp:  So I can continue Posting Fucken HQ Threads :ezy: :ezy:

LEECHERS WILL BE REPORTED AND BANNED

LIKE = GOOD MEMBER :hype:

NO LIKE = LEECHER AND WILL BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY :pepi: :pepi: :pepegun:

mgmm, lets see dat

En este nuevo hilo, te presentaré una herramienta de pirateo recientemente lanzada "Fake Image Exploiter". Está diseñado para que a los atacantes les resulte más fácil realizar ataques de phishing o ingeniería social al generar una imagen falsa con un archivo .bat / .exe malicioso oculto en su interior. :smart: :smart:

De esta manera es indetectable y fácil para cualquier persona, especialmente para los principiantes. :fiesta:

Después de hacer esto, todo lo que tiene que hacer es enviar la imagen por correo electrónico o Facebook [LO QUE] :kappa:

Entonces, comencemos El tutorial

Antes, empezamos No se olvide de dar una como:pogchamp: :pogchamp:   Para que pueda seguir publicando Fucken HQ Temas :ezy: :ezy:

leechers se informará y se le prohibió

cOMO = buen miembro :hype:

NO cOMO = leecher y estará prohibido inmediatamente:pepi: :pepi: :pepegun:

I love bro frac

Is this a joke or real?