Sign in to follow this  
Lincoln

How to crack RDP - My way to get into RDP/VPS servers with only one tool!

Thanks bro. Hope it's helpful

very good share..thanks for share

[align=center]Hello

I always knew remote desktop protocol (RDP) is crackable and tried it but never really got hits but finally I decided to get better in this so I spent some time and checked all RDP cracking tools available on the internet, compared them and found the best possible way in my opinion to do this. And all this with one tool which isn't that popularized in cracking community.

If you dont know what RDP is, it's remote desktop protocol where with valid credentials (IP, login, password) you can connect to someone's PC or server and from desktop do pretty much anything, it might be browsing their files, passwords or just using their computing power to run your programs which is usefull for crackers or crypto miners. When you get some hits you can continue cracking more RDPs on cracked ones  pepo_broly_sucks.png Just search remote desktop in your Windows smile.png[/align]

:fiesta:Thanks

• Like 1

do it brute amazon ws?

oof show me i gotta know

OMG! This is gonna blow up

Good share dude, lets try..

[align=center]Hello

I always knew remote desktop protocol (RDP) is crackable and tried it but never really got hits but finally I decided to get better in this so I spent some time and checked all RDP cracking tools available on the internet, compared them and found the best possible way in my opinion to do this. And all this with one tool which isn't that popularized in cracking community.

If you dont know what RDP is, it's remote desktop protocol where with valid credentials (IP, login, password) you can connect to someone's PC or server and from desktop do pretty much anything, it might be browsing their files, passwords or just using their computing power to run your programs which is usefull for crackers or crypto miners. When you get some hits you can continue cracking more RDPs on cracked ones  pepo_broly_sucks.png Just search remote desktop in your Windows smile.png[/align]

thanks bro for this gracias