Sign in to follow this  
Vassilios

Add a requirement to be able to view hidden posts other than just commenting.

Currently there is a huge problem of people just commenting immediately and stealing stuff or making tons of accounts so I believe we need another barrier before they leech. Personally, I think 7-10 rep is a good enough barrier between leech/not leech and even if they spam they won't get the rep. I am open to hear people's opinions on this matter and see if the community can come in an agreement.

Make the forum paid only :pepeokay:

Make the forum paid only :pepeokay:

floraiN approves.

well there's a premium only section

• Like 1

Thing is, most stuff are posted in the normal section.

because most people want to get many replies and etc   :comfy:

because most people want to get many replies and etc   :comfy:

No most people just want to get with 10.000 times posted trash some likes

Not bad idea tbh, 20 reps sounds fair but maybe for normal plebs can take upto weeks to accomplish, since nobody is giving reps so easily, but if they will grind with threads that is possible.

Thumbs up

Not bad idea tbh, 20 reps sounds fair but maybe for normal plebs can take upto weeks to accomplish, since nobody is giving reps so easily, but if they will grind with threads that is possible.

Thumbs up

Actually I am changing this to 7-10 rep since that's more fair and you basically need one Supreme to rep you.

Thumbs up

Actually I am changing this to 7-10 rep since that's more fair and you basically need one Supreme to rep you.

Definetly better idea. :ezy:

A Like barrier would be better in my opinion, people don't really +rep a random grey but they definitely do leave a like if they contribute to the forum,

Maybe a like barrier of 15 should be good.

Currently there is a huge problem of people just commenting immediately and stealing stuff or making tons of accounts so I believe we need another barrier before they leech. Personally, I think 7-10 rep is a good enough barrier between leech/not leech and even if they spam they won't get the rep. I am open to hear people's opinions on this matter and see if the community can come in an agreement.

Honestly though, a bunch of greys just leech.

@Vassilios has this been implemented this would be very helpful  :ezy:

I agree with the part about leeching is a bad problem, but I believe that having it at 7-10 rep is too high; most other forums might not also change to this and be put off by this new requirement. If that would happen, I think there wouldn't be much posts either ;/  :pepe:

Edit: I think having it around 3-5 would be good enough.

What about a system that requires credits to unlock certain threads? The OP would receive the credits as a reward.

1 the likes opinions from some of yall is shit else ppl would have like 50K likes

2 we dont needa rep people to let them access hidden content else that would be like a invitation to join forum ,..

3 giving credits to unlock content is shit as that would be the same as replying .. since most users can just get like 50 credits or sth just because they registered

4 a better anti multi accounting is needed liek everyone knows ..

5 forget about this idea if u use any of the ideas listed in this thread then it will make the forum go way too bad ..