Sign in to follow this  
UndergroundLogic

Best antivirus software

Hey guys, as above, what is the best tool you guys use, or mix of tools, getting in to this stuff and quite enjoy it, so want to make sure I am protected

Updated windows defender with malwarebyte premium.

Does it all.

Malwarebytes Premium is what I use along side windows defender like @Harvey007

I use AVG cos I ain't paying for an antivirus I'm too cheap

Using win defender may I ask how you guys get around it stopping you download tools etc that you want to try

Using win defender may I ask how you guys get around it stopping you download tools etc that you want to try

I would recommend you to download from a trusted source only because the majority of the tools are infected and ratted. So stay alert.

If you want to download a tool that windows blocks then create a folder for downloading and create an exception for that particular folder from the windows defender settings(do the same for your antivirus or else it will block or delete it). Now, make that folder as your default downloading folder in your browser so that it directly downloads to there. But it will make your device vulnerable. And always run tools on Sandboxie or Virtual machine (if and only if you have a fast computer otherwise don't) after downloading.

Follow this picture:

Capture222.jpg

And, always use Mozilla Firefox when downloading cracking software it doesn't block completely unlike chrome or other browsers.

In my opinion, Kaspersky & Bitdefender are the best antiviruses.

My personal favorite is Bitdefender because it's overall performance is better than Kaspersky.

I hope it helps.

Happy Cracking.

Antivirus(Buy cheap key for 1 year) + MalwareBytes Premium(Buy lifetime keys cheap) + Windows Defender ( never turn it off )

All cracking/stuffing/hacking tools , Unknown files in Virtual Machine Box, and your PC will be secured.

Hey guys, as above, what is the best tool you guys use, or mix of tools, getting in to this stuff and quite enjoy it, so want to make sure I am protected

Malwarebytes premium or mcafee premium  :hype: :hype:

i use windows deffender allong with malwarebytes premium. I think its all you need.

To be honest I think AV is completely overrated. It's useful to stop trash viruses and whatever that just come along, but FUD malware is a very real thing and most AV just throws up a lot of false positives to justify their existence.

I run windows defender on my main machine and keep it updated - that gets rid of trash viruses and old stuff.

I then use a VM for ANYTHING that I'm not 100% sure about - all web browsing (unless its like netflix) and all work/hacking/etc. I only download and use stuff from non-known sources in a VM and don't transfer anything onto my main machine.

If I pirate games or whatever which I have to run on my machine, I put them through VirusTotal (which is really good) and then open them first in sandboxie or a VM to check they dont suddenly go crazy. Also immediately block them in firewall so they can't phone home.

It might sound paranoid, but its not that hard and stops pretty much everything.

Malware Bytes is the best AV on the market in my opinion. Especially since they added realtime protection, their OG virus removal tool was always the best.