Laiteux

Milky Library | Easily create your own checkers | Fully automated

Looks promising.

I have tried your free checkers.

Smooth af. GLWS mate

Milky Library

Have you always wanted to make your own checkers?

Milky is here to make your dream come true! (And also net you some profit for sure)

Milky is the first library allowing you to create a C# checker with only a few lines of code.

It manages everything such as console, user inputs, loops, output, statistics, requests, captures and much more.

This is a crazy time saver, which is why Milky is the most used library that the best checkers on the market are using.

No more asking people to code checkers for you, now you can do it by yourself!

6yv

This is an example of a fully working LoL Checker made with Milky, check out how simple it is, really!

Want to know more about this library? Make sure to check the documentation to see all what it can does.

Interested in purchasing and starting to make your own powerful & professional checkers ?

Contact Laiteux#1337 on Discord. Price is $30 (LIMITED TIME), I only accept Bitcoin and Amazon.com Gift Cards.

By Laiteux.

i like the part that steals hits

Milky Library

Milky is here to make your dream come true! (And also net you some profit for sure)

Milky is the first library allowing you to create a C# checker with only a few lines of code.

It manages everything such as console, user inputs, loops, output, statistics, requests, captures and much more.

This is a crazy time saver, which is why Milky is the most used library that the best checkers on the market are using.

6yv

This is an example of a fully working LoL Checker made with Milky, check out how simple it is, really!

Want to know more about this library? Make sure to check the documentation to see all what it can does.

Interested in purchasing and starting to make your own powerful & professional checkers ?

Contact Laiteux#1337 on Discord. Price is $30 (LIMITED TIME), I only accept Bitcoin and Amazon.com Gift Cards.

By Laiteux.

Imagine

Milky Library

6yv

By Laiteux.

Imagine

oRBPkVQ.png

Imagine

oRBPkVQ.png

i vlad here by declare this thread as GAY

Milky Library

6yv

By Laiteux.

So basically you just made a tool that asks you for proxy protocol, loads combo automatically, sets console title and writes/saves hits for $30 ?  :??:

Edit: I have just seen your github regarding the library, apparently it has much more features. Which is good for noobs, it seemed expensive as fuck at the end for the features I thought it had. GLWS!

Can you make an video i cant set it up