N0P

Bango3601 Shokan Cracked||Exploit Builder||CVE-2018-0802||

Welcome to cracked and I'm gonna see what I can do with this

Welcome to the forum, I'm also new here, hope everything will be great, cheers :)

Hello everyone today im creating my first cracking.to topic. Because i got banned on nulled for apparently spamming/leeching when i dont, so this will be my new website that im going to be releasing cracks by me! :fiesta: :pepo:

Today i have Shokan which was created by Bango3601 on nulled. It is a exploit builder for CVE-2018-0802 so here you go

Sorry Bango3601 for this but i wouldn't have released it if you hadn't ban me :fyou:

VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/0491900a6b7b7a9bb72a097b34a23e22f2e43e528e59a4b800be0985bf5fceb9/detection

Detection from the exploit 

Just enter anything for the password

Enjoy!

thanks dude

Thanks for this.. I've been searching for it everywhere. I think I'm going to enjoy this website!

Hello everyone today im creating my first cracking.to topic. Because i got banned on nulled for apparently spamming/leeching when i dont, so this will be my new website that im going to be releasing cracks by me! :fiesta: :pepo:

Today i have Shokan which was created by Bango3601 on nulled. It is a exploit builder for CVE-2018-0802 so here you go

Sorry Bango3601 for this but i wouldn't have released it if you hadn't ban me :fyou:

VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/0491900a6b7b7a9bb72a097b34a23e22f2e43e528e59a4b800be0985bf5fceb9/detection

Enjoy!

Hi, does the stub need to be FUD for it to work effectively?

• Like 1

Enjoy!

thankss

coooooooooool

will check to verify if it works nice share

:fiesta: thank u sir, can u help refud obfuc

:fiesta: thank u sir, how i can reobsuction

Always at the top and continue

and what's the password

Not working,c an you check it?