Sign in to follow this  
Pshyotic

World is changing...

Have you noticed that there is less tolerance in the world?

The media spread widespread hate and panic, governments spread hate .... Everyone is bothered by someone's religion or nationality and everyone is forgetting how to be human, humanity is now only something we are proud of and praise and does not actually exist. 

The question is what does all this really lead to?

Complete eradication of entire human species.

Hmm.. That wouldn't really solve everything but... 

For real now, this is really fucked up...

There's nothing to solve if the thing which is creating the problem no longer exists.

There's nothing to solve if the thing which is creating the problem no longer exists.

Than it's END OF THE FUCKING WORLD  :??:  lol

I just can't imagine that situation: Everyone is dead, no one survived, but literally no-one and nothing, planet is without living beings... 

Is there going to be new start or what ?  :thinking: :thinking:

Indeed everything is changing...In fact I strongly believe that we all have less than 10 years here:(

Something really nasty is going to hit us all very soon.

I guess that will explain why everyone are so stressed up and acting crazy all over the place.

Either we will end up getting fluxed electrically or something far worse will bring us to EOTW....

Indeed everything is changing...In fact I strongly believe that we all have less than 10 years here:(

I guess that will explain why everyone are so stressed up and acting crazy all over the place.

Either we will end up getting fluxed electrically or something far worse will bring us to EOTW....

I don't know, my own thoughts about your comment even something misterious hit us all, there will be rich-asses who will save their lives in some sort of bunkers or some sort of underground base... 

And it's sad, for me... 

I think that some scientists have gone further than we actually know and that they have set some new laws regarding physics, but they are controlled by eg NASA ... Previous scientists like Isaac Newton or Einstain... weren't controlled by anyone... I still think there are conspiracy theories

• Like 1

I don't know, my own thoughts about your comment even something misterious hit us all, there will be rich-asses who will save their lives in some sort of bunkers or some sort of underground base... 

And it's sad, for me... 

I think that some scientists have gone further than we actually know and that they have set some new laws regarding physics, but they are controlled by eg NASA ... Previous scientists like Isaac Newton or Einstain... weren't controlled by anyone... I still think there are conspiracy theories

It can't "just" be conspiracy theories all of it in my opinion....

Let's face it, we have:

- ChemTrails

- Poleshift

- Grand Solar Minimum

- World Stage (Elite and WW3 preparations)

- Financial Crisis (The final one)

- Water pollution

- Earthquakes (The big one +10 is right around the corner)

Just these alone are more than enough to bring everything down and end the entire human race.

And it's sad, for me... 

It can't "just" be conspiracy theories all of it in my opinion....

Let's face it, we have:

- ChemTrails

- Poleshift

- Grand Solar Minimum

- World Stage (Elite and WW3 preparations)

- Financial Crisis (The final one)

- Water pollution

- Earthquakes (The big one +10 is right around the corner)

Just these alone are more than enough to bring everything down and end the entire human race.

Yeah, that's nice point really, it's true because it's based on true arguments... So yeah... :smart:

The media spread widespread hate and panic, governments spread hate .... Everyone is bothered by someone's religion or nationality and everyone is forgetting how to be human, humanity is now only something we are proud of and praise and does not actually exist. 

World was always the same, just the media & governments could hide it easily. Now that shit got even more fucked, even governments don't know what to do.

Take for example the Jihadists and Talibans in general. US knew that they couldn't win them, 'cause these shits are like cockroaches, you kill 10, then 100 spawn. 

This could turn like the Pacific War. US faced the same problems, so they nuked the shit out of Japanese.. They did well though? Well not really. But if they do it now to the Middle East, they will kill thousands of families that are trapped there.

So here we have the dilemma that they face: 1) Kill them all and by the sacrifice of the innocent world will have less problems with terrorism. 2) Don't kill them and keep loosing soldiers and innocent citizens of the major cities.

So why people loose their humanity? Because most times they are done with all that shit that currently are happening. They don't know who to trust because they fear of getting bombed while their eating for example. 

I talked about the "religion part" of your question. The whole thing is super complicated and for sure one day we may wake up in a wasteland, but who really knows  :thinking:

Press causes hatred amongst people more than anything else. They accuse some groups of spreading propaganda, but they are doing it themselves.

World was always the same, just the media & governments could hide it easily. Now that shit got even more fucked, even governments don't know what to do.

Take for example the Jihadists and Talibans in general. US knew that they couldn't win them, 'cause these shits are like cockroaches, you kill 10, then 100 spawn. 

This could turn like the Pacific War. US faced the same problems, so they nuked the shit out of Japanese.. They did well though? Well not really. But if they do it now to the Middle East, they will kill thousands of families that are trapped there.

So here we have the dilemma that they face: 1) Kill them all and by the sacrifice of the innocent world will have less problems with terrorism. 2) Don't kill them and keep loosing soldiers and innocent citizens of the major cities.

So why people loose their humanity? Because most times they are done with all that shit that currently are happening. They don't know who to trust because they fear of getting bombed while their eating for example. 

I talked about the "religion part" of your question. The whole thing is super complicated and for sure one day we may wake up in a wasteland, but who really knows  :thinking:

I like the way of your thinking, but I think there is always something more shitty than we think it is and and that it is always something bigger than we actually think it is... And maybe the wars and everything else is the wall that blocks us to see that real truth... 

About U.S yes, but I again think there is something much bigger behind that, because if they wanted peace they would sit in one room and make deal, so that both sides are satisfied...

Press causes hatred amongst people more than anything else. They accuse some groups of spreading propaganda, but they are doing it themselves.

Yes, they kind of have big impact on us and they're like controlling us literally...   :thinking: :thinking: