Sign in to follow this  
Playboi Carti

SE HP OMEN MONITORS (UPDATED)

Hi guys, this method is similar to @Zoom but there is a crucial step that is left out within his method. 

YOU CAN ONLY SEE IT IF YOU LIKE

[hide]

Okay first of all, you need a serial code of the monitor you want to acquire, but the catch to this is that you also need a order number. The reason why this method is different from @Zoom is because he doesn't talk about using the order number. It is pretty easy to acquire these things through ebay, offerup, etc.

1. Look for the monitor you want on whatever site you're using. Say you want a receipt for proof of purchase to verify its real. Then ask if its under warranty, If they say yes or no, ask them for the serial code to verify it on the hp site (which you can actually do)

2. After getting those things, give HP a call. Say that your monitor doesn't turn on and no lights on the computer are on. Say out the power cord is getting hot and you can feel the monitor getting hot but nothing is responding. Also say that you've tested it on other computers and power cords and that it just continues not to work.

3. After that, the support will give you a case number to use. They say that their shipping team will send you a email to verify it. Give it a few hours, if you don't get an email from HP then call and asked to be directed to their shipping team.

4. Their shipping team will ask for two things, a picture of the serial number and the picture of proof of purchase. You can send those right to their email by using the pictures you got from ebay. 

Bam, You've got yoruself a wonderful monitor! :kek: :kek: :kek:

[/hide]

thanks for this man, left a like (:

edit: seems like a smart method, will try it out right now

thanks for this man, left a like (:

thanks for the like!!! <3

thanks for the share my brother!

thanks lemme check this out

Hi guys, this method is similar to @Zoom but there is a crucial step that is left out within his method. 

YOU CAN ONLY SEE IT IF YOU LIKE

liked, i was looking to se 27" monitor

Thanks, liked :)

Thanks bro !

Thank alot guy

Yo man you need to help me.

I have gotten really far but they say I need to hand over the monitor to the carier boy.. I haven't given my address yet.

What should I do? thanks a lot.

aren't they just going to ask you to return the faulty one? kind of a crucial step you're missing there

aren't they just going to ask you to return the faulty one? kind of a crucial step you're missing there

Yeah, this was my experience as well. No luck :(

Hi  guys, they'll ship out the monitor you want but in return you're suppose to put the "broken monitor" back in there and ship it out. Just dont. Don't ship it out or anything, dont reply to emails or calls either. They can't and won't do anything about it. 

Please leave a like (:

Hi  guys, they'll ship out the monitor you want but in return you're suppose to put the "broken monitor" back in there and ship it out. Just dont. Don't ship it out or anything, dont reply to emails or calls either. They can't and won't do anything about it. 

Please leave a like (:

Well, this didn't happen to me because they tell me their courier boy will take the monitor with them, when I complained that it was an issue they wanted to do an advaned RMA :/

Tried it with 3 different agents all 3 same story..

already left a like btw ;)

Please leave a like (:

Well, this didn't happen to me because they tell me their courier boy will take the monitor with them, when I complained that it was an issue they wanted to do an advaned RMA :/

Tried it with 3 different agents all 3 same story..

already left a like btw ;)

HP really cracked on their game then, Best thing you could prob do is the refund method then.