Sign in to follow this  
Eminem

「︎RAP GOD」︎☣️ Cracking using Sentry Converted ☣️

FULL TUTORIAL BY: EMINEM

[hide]

TSP Dorks Generator Open TSP tool ( Please use Version 0.8 as this tutorial relates to it) After opening Click on Dork Generator Now In your browser window, Open keywords.io This site will help you in creating keywords If you want Netflix keywords , you can type NETFLIX in the search bar and so on. Now after finding your designated keywords, Copy them all and save them in a file ( we are going to need them later)

Now Open The Folder where You have saved your Dorks Generator Select Presets Now choose text file name : Preset 2

Paste all your keywords there ( Remember , new keywords each time )

After Copying and pasting Close the file

Now open your Dorks Tool

Click Generator Now In Dork types select all ( helps in getting more and better dorks) Now In Page types And Page formats Choose Preset 1 Or preset 2

Now in Dork amount type the number of Dorks you want And in file - Type the Number of files you need Click Generate!

There. Your private Dorks will be ready and saved into TSP GENERATOR folder

In short the tutorial is this!

TSP Dork Generator Tutorial!!

1. Select The Domain Extension You Want To Choose 2.Enter Or Import Your Keywords 3.Edit The Page Type And Page Format And Search Function As You Wish Or Keep It As Default 4.Select Dork Type 5.Click On Generate ● Now you've got your Dorks ready….

○ LETS MOVE ON TO SQLi Dumper

SQLi Dumper After you've got your DORKS , Let's move on to Combo making!!

Full SQLi Tutorial ( This is full detailed SQLi Tutorial, Skip it if you want , A short and informative method at the end )

Guide For Making Hq Combos Using Sqli Dumper: 1. Reset the settings ---> delete URL Trash.txt, URL List.txt, URL Exploitables.xml from |SQLi Dumper\TXT| folder

2. Paste your dorks Try using just 10K

3. Active your zenmate vpn or any vpn the best locations |Germany+poland+sweed+united kingdom +singapore+switzerland| but try first germany

4. Start sqli with 10 threads you will see ( bing adds + yahoo adds ...) but keep whatching just google adds it go fasters and gives you faster HQ adds.

5. Now let it go when you see that google stopted gives you adds then go to zenmate vpn and change the location to "sweden" for exemple and you will see That google Continue giving you more adds. keep working like that just change location on Zenmate vpn every google stops and you will see the result.

6. After You Feel Like You Are Done Adding Enough Links Then Proceed Further To Exploitables And Click On Start!!

7. Then If You Feel Like You Are Done Checking Enough Checking Exploitables Links And Added Links Are Enough Then You Can Proceed Further To Injectables

8. Click On Start On Injectables And Wait Till All The Links Are Finished Checking And Thread Comes To 0

9. When done You should now see all your injectables and the countries, where they are from and more info. highlight all your injectable & at bottom left where it says "Search Columns\Tables Names (MySQL and MS SQL) -enlarge it by clicking + symbol. make sure "email, password and user" boxs are checked, then click start. It will scan all your injectables for ones that have user email and password files. then all you need to do is look at them and match up ones that say 800,000 user and 800,000 passwords, that means you just found a good 800k Combo Database and you now want to go and Dump the data to text file (: ( it even says which files the passwords/usernames/emails are located )

10. Right click the injectable that had the the big Database on it and click "Go To Dumper"

11. Once in dumper click get database, once database appears click on it and click get tables, once tables appear click on the "user" table (sometimes has different name like "members") and click "get columns" wait for them to appear then check on "user and password boxes or email" then click "Dump Data" button and watch them all start dumping. If no database appears retry once or twice then just move on ( sometimes they just wont dump )

12. after the long wait and you are finished dumping the usernames or emails ( or both ) and passwords you can now extract them to you desktop as a txt file. click Export Data and name the file and place it where ever you choose.

Summary of SQLi Dumper

Open SQLi Dumper

1. Scanning 2. Input your dorks there 3. Click Start Scanner 4. Wait until scanning done (You Can Stop Search After 2-3 Hours And Use Vpn For Better Results). Click tab Exploitables

5. Exploiting 6. Click Start Exploiter 7. Wait until Exploiter thread done 8. Click Injectables

9. Analyzing 10. Check all at group Setup 11. Click Start Analizer.Wait until thread done

12. Dumping 13. Right click at vuln website 14. Click Go to Dumper. Click Data 

Dumper 15

Click Get Database

16 Click On Of The DB And Click Get Tables

17Click one of tables Then click Get Columns

18 Select columns that you want to dump. Click 

Dump Data 19 After dumping complete Click 

Export Data

20 Click Save

There , You are done with making combos

If you don't want to crack, you can sell these combos too, larger the combo size, more the value.

I have sold 100k HQ Combos for 30$ each Also, if you don't have time to make combos Go to Combos.io and purchase the combos.

Sentry MBA NOW THAT WE HAVE MADE OUR COMBOS LET'S CRACK SOME ACCOUNTS.. SENTRY MBA CRACKING

Tools You Need For Sentry MBA: COMBOS PROXIES CONFIG FILE Info on Proxies:You can find proxies from Gather proxy , it's a free tool. Or buy some proxies online

Cracking

First, open Sentry MBA and go on Settings > General

Then click on "Load Settings for SnapShot". Choose your config. (Snapshot = Config) Now 

go to Lists then on "WordList"

Then click the little folder button and choose your combo list.

Now IF you have proxies go to Lists then on "Proxies" add your proxy .txt file

Now you are ready to crack. Click the "START" button and the cracking process will start. Now just leave your sentry mba running. When he will catch a working account, the account will be displayed in the green box. Proxies And Combo info: The proxies that you'll load will be from Gather proxy And the combos that you have made

If Sentry tells you that IP is Blocked, Turn on A VPN and start the cracking.

Here you have finished your Full Cracking tutorial.

If you have any doubts ( you should not ) you can contact me at the contact options given.

[/hide]

:comfy: :comfy: :comfy: :comfy: :comfy: :comfy: :comfy: :comfy:

i aint gonna read this but very cool my man

:kek: :kek: :kek:

FULL TUTORIAL BY: EMINEM

:comfy: :comfy: :comfy: :comfy: :comfy: :comfy: :comfy: :comfy:

nwewfggnpe

i really want to see this method i hope its worked well