Sign in to follow this  
adrian714

How to change email on unverified fortnite accounts

[hide]

First, go to: 

help desk

Select your language and complete the captcha to prove you're not a robot, beep boop.

Enter your name, an email that you have access to that they will contact you on, your gaming platform (PC/Xbox/PS4), your game mode (Battle Royale), your issue (Update Account Info), and your sub-issue (Email Address Change).

Once you do that, it'll ask you to type a message explaining your issue. Explain to them that the email on your account has been hacked or you typed it in wrong when creating it. If you say you typed it in wrong, create an email on the same domain, or a new one, but tweaking it slightly by one letter or number. This email you create is the email you'll want to enter as the contact email epic games asks for above.

Example 1: I accidentally put ilovegame@gmail.com on my account when I signed up, but I didn't notice I typed it in wrong until I tried to sign in and link it to another gaming platform. My email is actually ilovegames@gmail.com.

Example 2: I signed up for epic games x amount of weeks/months ago and thought I entered the right email when I did. I put in the email gamegeek@

yahoo.com, not realizing that isn't my correct email. The correct email I'd like to put on my account is gamegeek@aol.com.

Example 3: Pretty much the same explanations as above, but different emails again. I used the email gamingforever123@mail.com, but I missed a number and the email I have access to and use for everything is gamingforever1234@mail.com.

Word it a little differently so they don't instantly deny or disregard your request. Don't worry about attaching a file. It's optional, but unnecessary. 

Once you've done all that, send your email in. You should receive a reply within a week or two. Most people on-site say 2-3 days. This is if you're lucky. It took me a week exactly to get a response, and 2 weeks for others I've asked. When they email you back, it's possible they might only ask you for the 4 things listed at the beginning of the post to verify your account. They may ask you for all of this bullshit, however.

CkRurIk.jpg

You can find your Epic display name by signing into 

epicgames.com with the credentials of the linked account (PC, Xbox, PS4, etc) and go to your account page. 

To find your Epic Account ID, open Fortnite on the system to which it's linked and go to your game settings. Go all the way to the last setting tab on the right and it should show a long string of letters and numbers. This is the Epic ID you'll need to provide. 

The rest is self explanatory. Good luck, I hope you are all assisted and get your emails changed.

This is public knowledge that I am sharing, unaware if this has been posted here before.

credit to Rachel for typing this up.

[/hide]

Nice! Keep up the good work!

Hope this is legit thanks for the post tho

i will try this

:fiesta:

Nice! Keep up the good work!

nice,gj bro.

Thanks for sharing the method

I will try and hopefully works

Im very interested in trying out this method! Ill update if it works or not :)

Yo this would be very usefull for me....

realllllllllllllllllllllllly

Do not warn paypal doesn't give a small shit.

Hopefully this works

Hopefully works

hope this works