Sign in to follow this  
EliteEmper0r

[5 COPIES ONLY] How to Get UNLIMITED Adobe CC Licenses (MAKE $$$ EASILY)

As the title says I'm selling a method that allows you to get unlimited Adobe CC Licenses, you can easily resell these keys for a lot! You need $5 of investment than you can easily make your money back.

Cost: $45 BTC $50 PP

Payment Method: BTC / PM for PayPal

Vouch From @LESTRO

LESTRO

Here is my review for "How to Get UNLIMITED Adobe CC Licenses" from @EliteEmper0r :

- First of all, you won't get a .pdf file, you will get a .txt file with all the informations you need

- All the informations are pretty good explained and you will learn how to get unlimted licenses for Adobe

- There are no images in the e-book because it is just a .txt file

- You can be sure that you will make your money back if you will start selling licenses or admin accounts to people

- You will need to invest some money if you want to get an admin account, but you will get 50x profit or a lot more, so you don't need to worry

- It is my first time checking Adobe E-Books and I think that is a private E-Book, I tried to find it on some forums, but I didn't. So i'm 99% that is private

In the end, if the price will be lowered and if the OP will create a .pdf file with images. I will 100% recommend it to buy. But for you it is still good, you will make your money back, you will understand what to do and if you need help, OP told me that will there for you.

E-Book rate:

8/10 because there is no .pdf and images

10/10 for method

Can i have the Vouch Copy  :kappa:

vouch copy?

Why do you have to do this, I literally didn't do anything to you why do you have to thrash my thread. Your the most desperate person on the forum alongside with leechers. Get the hell out of here.

vouch copy?

Sure!

Can i have the Vouch Copy  :kappa:

Giving it to fed

Here is my review for "How to Get UNLIMITED Adobe CC Licenses" from @EliteEmper0r :

- First of all, you won't get a .pdf file, you will get a .txt file with all the informations you need

- All the informations are pretty good explained and you will learn how to get unlimted licenses for Adobe

- There are no images in the e-book because it is just a .txt file

- You can be sure that you will make your money back if you will start selling licenses or admin accounts to people

- You will need to invest some money if you want to get an admin account, but you will get 50x profit or a lot more, so you don't need to worry

- It is my first time checking Adobe E-Books and I think that is a private E-Book, I tried to find it on some forums, but I didn't. So i'm 99% that is private

In the end, if the price will be lowered and if the OP will create a .pdf file with images. I will 100% recommend it to buy. But for you it is still good, you will make your money back, you will understand what to do and if you need help, OP told me that will there for you.

E-Book rate:

8/10 because there is no .pdf and images

10/10 for method