Fours4

Fours4's Money Mentoring Service [$100] [Vouch Copy Available]

Thread design pending

I'm offering my services in helping people to make money, legally and with minimal risk involved.

Bit of background information about myself and my journey, my mentoring which will include different methods on making a income online, passive and active, different methods are included, all of which I currently have used or used myself. I started off with no investment making money about a year ago, currently I have scaled that to making a good side income all from online, and I would say I'm quite successful so far and by the looks of things it will only get better. Most of the methods I use I haven't seen around, there are a couple which are known but do work, but my main methods are not really around this site or others alike.

To start straight away on my mentoring, I recommend having a minimum of around $500 to invest, but I will be giving mentoring to those who don't have that, and I can help them gain the first $500 and give them tips on how I did so. I am currently writing out pdf's for my mentoring which people can read through, and once I have finished all of them the price will also increase.

Price: $100

BTC/AGC UK only

Discord: fours4#5764

VOUCH COPY AVAILABLE

I am offering 1 vouch copy to a trusted member, if you are interested please send me a PM or post here and I will pick who I deem will write the most detailed review and is the most trusted. Please note, anyone wanting a vouch copy will have to show me POF ($500) in order to receive the vouch copy, as said in the thread, my mentoring will help people get the first $500 to invest but that might take 1 week to 2 months depending on how much the client wants it, so therefore I am only offering it to those who have the funds currently and can write a review after doing it.

Good luck with your service!

Nvm i dont have the investment needed

It sounds a bit weird to me.. You are a premium member but you are selling a money making method. Why aren't you Supreme then?

It sounds a bit weird to me.. You are a premium member but you are selling a money making method. Why aren't you Supreme then?

I'm not a millionaire and didn't claim to be, all my spare money I get or earn at the moment is put back into investing, where I can make profit from it. I'm not selling a service on how you can quit your job tomorrow, earn $5,000 a week straight away and be stable, if I was selling that and it was able to happen then I'd be charging a lot more money then $100. Besides, at the moment I buy things and release them on cracked for free.

I'm not a millionaire and didn't claim to be, all my spare money I get or earn at the moment is put back into investing, where I can make profit from it. I'm not selling a service on how you can quit your job tomorrow, earn $5,000 a week straight away and be stable, if I was selling that and it was able to happen then I'd be charging a lot more money then $100. Besides, at the moment I buy things and release them on cracked for free.

That sounds way better for me. Thanks for making it clear!

Vouch copy still available.

I am interested in the vouch copy if you are open to it.