Sign in to follow this  
RepitiveLazer

Do you people enjoy having school uniforms? (Highschool or Middle School).

i really want to see what your opinions are about this! because my school is STRICT as hell on the uniform policy. :fuck:

i really want to see what your opinions are about this! because my school is STRICT as hell on the uniform policy. :fuck:

thanks friend

It was literally the worst fucking thing ever. And I remember one of the main reasons the teacher said it was because not everyone can afford nice clothes and people might make fun of others.

Our Blazer alone was like £80-100 so I don't understand that logic.

In some ways it was cool because I didn't have to think about what I was going to wear

HOWEVER school clothing is a fucking scam god fucking damn it why does it cost so much?? 

"wear this thing"  "ok"  "1000 DOLLARS PLEASE"

School uniform is fucking stupid, they're more focused on how you look than teaching you important shit

My school used to send you home if you didn't follow the uniform code, I'm sure that's a good life lesson

'You look different, go home we don't want you here  :hype: "

innit i want to wear my nikee air max 720

Didn't particularly enjoy it because it wasn't as comfortable as having a t-shirt/jeans, for example. Wore it because it was the clothing code of my institution, and just accepted it - It is what it is.

Didn't particularly enjoy it because it wasn't as comfortable as having a t-shirt/jeans, for example. Wore it because it was the clothing code of my institution, and just accepted for what it is.

Didn't bother me so much, went in the front gate and left ten minutes later out the back.