Sign in to follow this  
Light Yagami

i wan ta custome software made for me im willing to pay

Hi everyone i need a custome Nike SNKRS bot for the uk website so each account is made on nike snkrs and verified with a uk phone number so the bot includes an interface for tasks billing proxies and settings. Also the bot needs to be able to counter attack the bot protection on nikes website. Bot needs to be very fast multi threaded, able to do captchas, unlimited tasks running at once, good GUI so easy to navigate when im on the bot, also an analytics page so i know which account purchased the shoe and for example if an account got a card decline etc that type of info

it should look like this :

@xmoses

Can you?

Hi everyone i need a custome Nike SNKRS bot for the uk website so each account is made on nike snkrs and verified with a uk phone number so the bot includes an interface for tasks billing proxies and settings. Also the bot needs to be able to counter attack the bot protection on nikes website. Bot needs to be very fast multi threaded, able to do captchas, unlimited tasks running at once, good GUI so easy to navigate when im on the bot, also an analytics page so i know which account purchased the shoe and for example if an account got a card decline etc that type of info

it should look like this :

add me via Discord: Moses#6609

need to ask a few questions