Would be a great idea if there is an award marketplace For selling and buying owned awards with credits.

or real $$ :kappa:

Yeah i was think about this

Great idea

I don't see this as a good idea as there is not that many custom user-owned awards and you can basically buy them off their owners anyway.

what a good idea :pepeokay:

I'm also pointing towards the fact that requirements based awards are not really a great idea to be made transferrable.

if you mean you can buy awards off people using credits then i am sure flo had that in mind already

I think I announced this twice already in one of my threads weeks ago. It's coming withtin the next few weeks

@floraiN

That would mean that you have to limit which reward can be sold on the forum and whether you are going to add certain rules for who can actually buy them and use them. In case you want to make it a stable marketplace, like normal MMO games, which require you to be a certain level for certain things to wear and use.

I won't be much surprised since there are much better things to improve in the marketplace rather then adding minor features. Derp...