Sign in to follow this  
JonnoDavoBob

What are some of your favourite first person shooter games?

I was a big fan of the medal of honour series when it firstr came out, however once COD 2 was released that changed.

Since then I havent missed too many COD titles but i seriously feel WaW and the MW2 were the better games.

One of the most underrated games of my childhood was the timespliters series. If u havent tried it i would suggest it 100% a lot of the same guys who made goldeneye

COD MW2, Black Ops, BO2. Damn I miss those games.

Point blank was a part of my childhood

and also A.V.A

I miss it so much man

COD MW2, Black Ops, BO2.

I was a big fan of the medal of honour series when it firstr came out, however once COD 2 was released that changed.

Since then I havent missed too many COD titles but i seriously feel WaW and the MW2 were the better games.

CS. CS is where i spent most of my time and had the most fun overall. But that was back in the days where the game wasn't 100% optimized to play out exactly as the mapper wanted it to. Finding boosts and spots was the shit, I tell you.

I remember really liking Resistance: fall of man on the PS3, had great fun nights with the frienhds playing it in local co-op.

On PC, i really like Mechwarrior Online (yeah, it's not a traditional FPS, but it is a FPS as a matter of fact). And i'm really liking Apex, the only BR game that's been able to be enjoyable for me.

My favourite game ever it's cod black ops 2 wow this game  :pogchamp:

call of duty, duke nukem, doom, far cry are all pretty good