Sign in to follow this  
Dexter

Gay male accuses harmless discord user (me) of being homophobic for no actual reason.

I originally posted this on reddit and if you agree go and up vote it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/b30qzc/gay_male_accuses_harmless_discord_user_me_of/

Pictures of our chat (also attached to this post): https://hastebin.com/raw/lexutarudu (This isn't the entire chat, only the main part)

Before we get into this let's get something straight here... I have nothing against Gay people at all.

So here is some context on what was happening...

I came into the discord server asking for a role as a joke. This is when the user Gay#6210 came into the chat talking a whole lot of trash to me, the reason that this user is trying to flame me is because I've made him cry over the internet before on a different server which apparently upset him very much. Remember! This user claims to be gay.

So on this discord server the users "role" is titled "Fur Fag" which at first I thought was given to him by an admin on the server. I only later found out that he had chosen the name of his role himself. A role which he claims to "embrace". In my personal experience I have never met a Gay male who enjoys being called a "Fur Fag" and names himself "Gay". This could indicate that the user himself is either not gay or that he is a homophobic himself.

If you saw the pictures I linked you will see that I wasn't the one who start this argument, as a matter-of-fact I initially came into the chat room with a positive and healthy attitude. After around 15 minutes of arguing with this user, his friends eventually came in and all attempted to make me look like a homophobic man who is assaulting a gay male over the internet, which I can tell you right now... I was not. This eventually resulted in me getting banned from the server by the owner (Babygirl#0811) who I also started a conversation with (See bottom set of links in the above link). The owner then confirmed that the reason that I was banned was because, and I quote... I was being "very homophobic", which as you can see, was not the case.

I was banned from that server due to the fact that the society that we live in today will always defend the gay male over the straight male even if that gay male is in wrong.

Attention whore.

Stop trashing the thread and fuck off.

i only know that the last sentence was true i didnt read it all :kappa:

Attention whore.

I like the fact you took it as an insult whilst I meant the gay is an attention whore. 

Guess both are true.

Attention whore.

I like the fact you took it as an insult whilst I meant the gay is an attention whore. 

Guess both are true.

I misunderstood, my apologies.