1x37x

Short Statement regarding my person

I got a lot of private messages that some kids are looking for my private informations, also kown as a "dox". 

To get a few things straight: I'm a ghost, I'm not very known in the cracking scene and I have no interests in building a reputation and/or any friendships with developers or other (staff) members.

I'm a good old friend from one of the administrators here and I wanted to help him out in solving some problems with wannabe developers cracking tools that are free to obtain. While doing that there have been more and more people showning up, the target list basically got bigger and bigger.

A guy called "KeCa" is definitely one of my favs as his tools are written horrible and protected even worse. I don't understand why your balls are that big but whatever. I don't develope or sell any tools, especially not childish "cracking tools". I have done work for well known (and bigger) companys with my own custom protection layers and identifying security flaws in tools that cost more than all of those wannabe devs make in a year.

I know the reversing group called PC-ret and shadow as one of their main leaders. But I don't need his help nor I pay him to unpack any of those little tools. Feel free to ask him on skype, I'm sure he will confirm that he has never heard of me before, nor the tools I cracked.

I have also no interest in the community of Cracked.to, Nuled.to or any other cracking/hacking forum. I'm just here to give some people a lesson and from what I read - it is working out pretty well.

Rokudaime or Forlax are also not even close on my level (sorry sweeties) and I've rejected their help requests multiple times. No offense guys, but that's how it is. The only people I have an interest for are those who are selling their crappy paid tools for crazy amount of money and those who (successfully) attempted to remove the authentication for "free" tools on this forum. Shame on you, that's some real bad manner. 

I will keep cracking your tools no matter what.

That's it, I hope this brings some light in the darkness. If you got any questions keep them for yourself, I wont answer them. *blink*

~1x37x

yeah we see that yesterday

"Rokudaime or Forlax are also not even close on my level (sorry sweeties) and I've rejected their help requests multiple times."

OOF.. That hurt, holy fuck..

Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

Good luck . Any keep it up !

• Like 1

You are very mysterious Mrs.Grande.

You remind me of broly7, too HQ for cracking scene :thinking:

i cant stop laughing, this is gold xDDDDDD

one day! i ll be better than all of you

it's a long journey , but i have time iam a fast learner, iam persistant

its only a matter of time

keep it up sir

Yes, keep it up!

Hahahaha this is golden. The amount of bullshit you have put is hillarious. Let me get this straight, you claim to be some big time reverser but you are spending most of your time searching for cracking tools and then cracking them? Lol I think you have let a few likes and DM’s get to your head

Damn... say no more.

nigga poopo pee pee pa pa i smell poopity popo

Fascinating!

Wouldnt want to mess with you like, big oof ahah

• Like 1