Sign in to follow this  
Hamzhaxx

Complete Dorks Guide / How to make HQ dorks [HQ]

thanks you bro

I LOVE GOD

Welcome everyone, today we will be discussing; |Dorks|Sqli Dumper|. 

First, As you already know, dorks are the key to good cracking with SQLi, 

you see these people in All Forums, and they always are getting hundreds of HQ Accounts How!!? and why you can't do that too !?.

Well now you can join them, you too can be a successful cracker. some guys talk about using paid programs to get HQ Dorks,

but if you are just a normal guy, who want to make a HQ dorks without spending money, then this is for you.

Second, If You are using a Dorks Generator I will tell you You are Just losing your time. Why!? I tell you! 

when 10 people Genered the same list of dorks Do not call this private dorks because all of you, you will get the same Adds and the same Combos So don't call that Private !!?

Ok Let's Stop Talking And Begin ^^

I will showing you how to get the most HQ Dorks, Geting HQ Combos, all for free, using smart methods.

So let us Begin but before I need You To Know That I brought you the best composants Of Dorks [|PageTypepageFormat|],

and i need you to know That the keywords are indispensable for Geting HQ Dorks. The question is why!!? 

because the [|PageType & pageFormat|] are the most Important in Dorks.

i give exemple :

Good Dorks But You will get shity Combos

Spoiler 

[/color]

This Tutorial took me a lot of time

hi

good job i love thx my frenid

Thanks so much for this tutorial, great work

Respect bro some people didn't want to share this but u shared now I want to try find good combo list

nthnthnthnthnhtnthn

• Like 1

You can also learn many things here

Great way of teaching man. We all appreciate it!

Thanks so much bro

Thank for sharing , im learning more from this post to make some HQ combolist

Thanks for taking the time to write this information, I appreciate this! Liked

Nice Hamzhaxx! Keep up the good work!

I LOVE GOD

you see these people in All Forums, and they always are getting hundreds of HQ Accounts How!!? and why you can't do that too !?.

Well now you can join them, you too can be a successful cracker. some guys talk about using paid programs to get HQ Dorks,

but if you are just a normal guy, who want to make a HQ dorks without spending money, then this is for you.

Second, If You are using a Dorks Generator I will tell you You are Just losing your time. Why!? I tell you! 

when 10 people Genered the same list of dorks Do not call this private dorks because all of you, you will get the same Adds and the same Combos So don't call that Private !!?

I will showing you how to get the most HQ Dorks, Geting HQ Combos, all for free, using smart methods.

So let us Begin but before I need You To Know That I brought you the best composants Of Dorks [|PageTypepageFormat|],

and i need you to know That the keywords are indispensable for Geting HQ Dorks. The question is why!!? 

i give exemple :

Spoiler 

[/color]

nice post thanks for sharing

I LOVE GOD

i give exemple :

Spoiler 

[/color]

tytytytyyy :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:

I LOVE GOD

i give exemple :

Spoiler 

[/color]

Woah, thanks for sharing mate! +liked