Sign in to follow this  
TimeChangeEverything

Epicgames Change Email Without Mail Access HQ Method

[hide]

First, go to: help desk

Select your language and complete the captcha to prove you're not a robot, beep boop.

Enter your name, an email that you have access to that they will contact you on, your gaming platform (PC/Xbox/PS4), your game mode (Battle Royale), your issue (Update Account Info), and your sub-issue (Email Address Change).

Once you do that, it'll ask you to type a message explaining your issue. Explain to them that the email on your account has been hacked or you typed it in wrong when creating it. If you say you typed it in wrong, create an email on the same domain, or a new one, but tweaking it slightly by one letter or number. This email you create is the email you'll want to enter as the contact email epic games asks for above.

Example 1: I accidentally put [email protected] on my account when I signed up, but I didn't notice I typed it in wrong until I tried to sign in and link it to another gaming platform. My email is actually [email protected].

Example 2: I signed up for epic games x amount of weeks/months ago and thought I entered the right email when I did. I put in the email [email protected], not realizing that isn't my correct email. The correct email I'd like to put on my account is [email protected].

Example 3: Pretty much the same explanations as above, but different emails again. I used the email [email protected], but I missed a number and the email I have access to and use for everything is [email protected].

Word it a little differently so they don't instantly deny or disregard your request. Don't worry about attaching a file. It's optional, but unnecessary. 

Once you've done all that, send your email in. You should receive a reply within a week or two. Most people on-site say 2-3 days. This is if you're lucky. It took me a week exactly to get a response, and 2 weeks for others I've asked. When they email you back, it's possible they might only ask you for the 4 things listed at the beginning of the post to verify your account. They may ask you for all of this bullshit, however.

[/hide]

Leechers will be Fired in the World War III

interessant....

realy thanks before my friend! :comfy:

Thanks bro I really needed this

hope it actually works man :D

its not working for me im trying it on a unverified account that ive cracked and held for a while now.

hope this works!

imma try this out

I hope it's working thanks!

Thanks for the method! Hope i can change the e-mail of my cracked account!

thx for method

Alright, I'll try it out.

ill try

btw thanks for method

Thanks brother liked your post, CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!