Sign in to follow this  
FairyDrop

Can PayPal find my IP out? Do they go deeper if im in negative balance?

Hey guys!

I got an PP acc which i used to get money on it by G&S. After i got it i sent it to my main PP acc with real name etc. Now the buyer has charged back. I get since than email from paypal with lawyers etc that i need to pay that amount back etc. Since its all fake can that lawyer compay go deeper and find my IP out? I never use VPN, even when i log into the fake PP or real one. Do i just need to ignore the Emails? Can i continue doing this method with fake pp acc on that same IP?

Thanks for the help <3  :hype:

No,dont worry.

Depends on how much you need to pay back. I was receiving mobile messages from them regularly but I just blocked their number. They dont seem to do any more steps as it was some low amount on negative, about 25$.

I mean i dont even have an Phone Number in it, they just got my email thats all. (Its fake anyway). The amount was 350$ or so

Wait did you just steal 350$ off of someone?

Hey guys!

I got an PP acc which i used to get money on it by G&S. After i got it i sent it to my main PP acc with real name etc. Now the buyer has charged back. I get since than email from paypal with lawyers etc that i need to pay that amount back etc. Since its all fake can that lawyer compay go deeper and find my IP out? I never use VPN, even when i log into the fake PP or real one. Do i just need to ignore the Emails? Can i continue doing this method with fake pp acc on that same IP?

90% sure you're a scammer and stole someones money

Huh? Not really

But yeah kinda

why did the person chargeback

Hey guys!

Since when does Paypal lawyers reply via Paypal main emails? :??:

for ex. i do sell twitch services, people are buying partnered accs for pp g&s and i dont deliver.

bcs yeah scam¨!

Not main emails, like on the email i had made the account

oh hey tfue

for ex. i do sell twitch services, people are buying partnered accs for pp g&s  and i dont deliver.

bcs yeah scam¨!

Yeah you are getting banned kid

speaking about scamming is allowed here right?

not that i am in wrong forum, cause i saw people were posting how to scam on ebay and stuff,

im pretty new though

Banned? Huh banned of what

What did i do wrong? :P

@FairyDrop , don't worry as long as you are not scamming in this forum, you are fine :)

Discussing about scamming is allowed, as long it doesn't target the forum itself, which yours doesn't...

Ok thank you ! ;)

So about that G&S, is it safe? Do i get problems with IP if they wanna find out

Ofcoure they will trace you eventually. Paypal deals with money (just like a bank), so they have to have multiple forms of pinpointing scammers. And if you dont use a seperate VPN for both the accounts, im sure they will findout soon that the person behind both the accounts is the same. Not only that they should be using different ways of identifying you via IP address check, hardwareid check, Brower check and so on.

Hey guys!

why tf do you not use a vpn