Sign in to follow this  
midomero56

Free 20$ for afk

You can get 20$ every 1-2days (as you go afk ) for only using this bot

https://t.me/Clix_Sense_bot?start=797193118 https://t.me/Clix_Sense_bot (if you dont want to be invited) (you will not loseanything if you got invited tho.) :D you can keep pressing on view ads or simply just download auto clicker i use this one OP Auto Clicker 2.1 download it or use another one all you have to do is

1.make telegram account ( web.telegram.org) for online browse or download it on your pc or mobile .. press on the link to open the bot and enjoy your money

sorry if the post is really big but i want to make sure everyone understand :) they have a payment proff btw.

note:you need 10 ref.

Ayy, check the form there's like 5 of these already. I know you need 10 referrals but it's not good for the community

Ayy, check the form there's like 5 of these already. I know you need 10 referrals but it's not good for the community

you are right i forgot to put that you need 10 reff. but trust me i haven't watched any of this posts before i tried it myself and i want to know if they are scamming people but i dont think they do bec. they have proff of payment but again you are right i should but that you need 10 reff.

you are right i forgot to put that you need 10 reff. but trust me i haven't watched any of this posts before i tried it myself and i want to know if they are scamming people but i dont think they do bec. they have proff of payment but again you are right i should but that you need 10 reff.

To me, the proof of payment just looks like they took other peoples blockchains and posted them. I haven't seen any vouchers or anything not only that I don't know how it would be possible for them to payout 50-60 dollars a day to 100+ people with ads that are not even popular in the video for selling anything. it just seems that they are trying to get people to pay there bitcoin wallet without giving anything back