RappaNow

How can you guys make private and HQ combos ?

Hello Guys , I just want to ask you how do you guys make HQ combos ? If you use sqli then how do you use it? I have used it but got no results :) Thanks for your help .

First of all you need HQ private dorks dorks (the base of every crack)

Then you parse URLs using any scanner

Then you need to get websites that contains the combolist using SQLi dumper (you can dump the combolist using SQLi dumper or you can use an advanced tool like SQLmap)

Enjoy your combolist

Then you need to get websites that contains the combolist using SQLi dumper (you can dump the combolist using SQLi dumper or you can use an advanced tool like SQLmap)

Enjoy your combolist

Thanks , can i make HQ dorks myself? I'm wondering if it is possible with just a dork generator  :kappa:

Enjoy your combolist

Thanks , can i make HQ dorks myself? I'm wondering if it is possible with just a dork generator  :kappa:

Dork generators gives you shit dorks

If you want HQ dorks you need to buy them or be smart and creative and make your own dorks like me ;)

Dork Generators will never give you good combos, If you have the money I recommend just buying dorks from a reputable seller

Dork Generators will never give you good combos,   If you have the money I recommend just buying dorks from a reputable seller

Advanced crackers say the dork generators make shit dorks.

dorks generator are pretty shit, just buy them

dont go straight to SQL its complicated and long process

start with leeching for now if you are a noob you can use tools like (Z-Leecher, SLAYER Leecher) you going to get strong combo but not private for sure

Dork Generators will never give you good combos,   If you have the money I recommend just buying dorks from a reputable seller

Not always true had quite a few hits from dork generators

If you want HQ dork just make handwritten dork :)

Hello Guys , I just want to ask you how do you guys make HQ combos ? If you use sqli then how do you use it? I have used it but got no results :) Thanks for your help .

does this work

Ok ive been trying to learn this all on my own for the last few months and i swear there is something missing from the videos ive watched and the chat forums ive got into and chatted with. I would really love some help from someone and not have to give out more money for a program that doesnt work or a list that only gets me one account. Please anyone that actually knows what they are doing. I really hope someone can help me out and not rip me off like the past people ive asked for help. Thanks for your time and reading this. Happy hoildays everyone

thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thhxxxxxxx

Ok ive been trying to learn  this all on my own for the last few months and  i swear there is something missing from the videos ive watched and the chat forums ive got into and chatted with.  I would really love some help from someone and not have to give out more money for a program that doesnt work or a list that only gets me one account.  Please anyone that actually knows what they are doing. I really hope someone can help me out and not rip me off like the past people ive asked for help. Thanks for your time and reading this. Happy hoildays everyone

I won't offer "private" help so please don't PM me or anything I'll try to answer here when I can.

First off NOT all sites are vulnerable to a SQLI. Secondly, for this to be effective you have to understand what a SQLI is and that is you are manipulating a URL on the website to give an error---once that error is discovered you can likely use that error to gain access to the .DB and dump any information you want. Now of course you know about "dorks" so you have to have a successful dork to error out the URL and gain access to the .DB. Like I said though, not every site is vulnerable to a SQLI, websites pay big money to "white hat hackers" to scan their websites and seek out potential SQL line errors. So it could be that you are just targeting websites that are not vulnerable. I can tell you if you are targeting Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Hulu and those you are unlikely to discover a dork---at least not on your own. I know Facebook had a recent vulnerability and they plugged it immediately and it was a cookie error not SQL related. Some hackers found out a way to gain access to the unique cookie identifier for users and exploited that information.

Now with all that said I am no expert by any means but, I HAVE dumped a .DB or two in my day but it was sites I found a SQL line error with using Havij. So I know it can be done with persistence and the right dorks.