Sign in to follow this  

THANKS YOU UR GUYS SO MUCH.

@External

Please understand that the user may not be successful 100% if the site security is too much for them. I'm also curious about why the unfinished / non-working config was requested by you.

Sucks he doesnt know how this works. Never happened to me personally but ur -rep was wrong!

@External

Please understand that the user may not be successful 100% if the site security is too much for them. I'm also curious about why the unfinished / non-working config was requested by you.

So I could fix it myself, what's hard to understand. I asked him if he'd be able to make the config for me, i never mentioned paying for it neither did he mention me having to pay for it, hence why i provided him an account.

@External

So I could fix it myself, what's hard to understand. I asked him if he'd be able to make the config for me, i never mentioned paying for it neither did he mention me having to pay for it, hence why i provided him an account.

Oh, so u contact to a paid config maker for an free config, and when u don't have it, u -rep him?

What a funny short story lol

@External

When you provide someone with an account most of the time it's so he can capture data for example if an account has premium and prices are decided when configs are finished based on difficulty.

@External

When you provide someone with an account most of the time it's so he can capture data for example if an account has premium and prices are decided when configs are finished based on difficulty.

I asked him if he could make the config for me, i never said i would pay for it and neither did he say i had to pay for it, all he said was ok.

I asked him if he could make the config for me, i never said i would pay for it and neither did he say i had to pay for it, all he said was ok.

It's assumed that you would pay for a config service... and since u expected to get it for free there should be no reason to -rep him

@External

[align=center]It an blank account with nothing linked. What does it cost?

35d6a2292200b4a058cb296f5d5ba8eb.png

[/align]

I vouch for Garfield. Firstly why would someone make a config for someone for free if he doesn't know you. What can you offer Garfield? Seems like from the jump were a leecher. Seems like you don't know how this config making service works. Garfield offers a service for custom configs. Keyword "SERVICE". What the hell you think making configs is not time consuming especially if you don't offer a working account to play with. Garfield is not a scammer, this other guy is the scammer. He wants something for nothing. Stop it five.

This guy is clearly just a toxic idiot that needs to be banned. Abusing rep, when clearly you are a reputable config maker. Looking for loopholes in logic to say that "oh I didnt know I had to pay" when in your rep you felt "scammed", contradicting yourself. You cannot be scammed if you didnt have to pay. Anyways, Garfield is awesome.

This is the equivalent to finding an item without a price tag, bringing it to the front and saying it didn't have a price so it's free.

You contacted a paid config maker, and provided a free account of which he can use to test with. The fuck you mean that's an equal trade? Free account for a working config?

i find it mind boggling people expect free shit then think they got "scammed"

you can always buy infinity rank and -rep him :kek:

@External

justice served empty water bottle trashbag

@G4rf1eldz Those shits should be removed from here, he should thank you that u at least tried to make it, but nowadays peoples :pepe:

lemme fix ur rep pls

lol

this

:fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck:

this is gold bring it bacc :kek: the user has -48 Reputation lmaoo