Infinity

Collection #1-5 & Zabagur & AntiPublic (Latest 120GB) (1TB TOTAL) - Leaked, Download!

Brilliant. Tanks!

[align=center]Hello Cracked.to,

Today I have uploaded the Collection #1, Collection #2, Collection #3, Collection #4, Collection #5, Latest Anti Public (120GB), and Zabagur #1. for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|

In January 2019, a large collection of credential stuffing lists (combinations of email addresses and passwords used to hijack accounts on other services) was discovered being distributed on a popular hacking forum. The data contained almost 2.7 billion records including 773 million unique email addresses alongside passwords those addresses had used on other breached services. Full details on the incident and how to search the breached passwords are provided in the blog post The 773 Million Record "Collection #1" Data Breach.

Compromised data: Email addresses, Passwords - Usernames, Passwords - Phone, Passwords

It's come to my attention that someone has posted a fake or false database calling it Collection #1. He said it's a different base but includes the Collection #1. That is untrue. Collection #1 comes in a 1TB cloud that troy hasn't seen. Here I present to you The real Collection #1 + More: (These were all included in original dump, troy only got 1 link rather than all)

Collection #1

Collection #2

Collection #3

Collection #4

Collection #5

Latest Anti-Public (120GB)

& Zabagur #1

All these total 1TB. ~ 30B Lines

Ask yourself, do you honestly believe theres 100B records in a combo list? Where would it even come from? lol

Here's the real thing.

Need proof? The layout is same as troys, size is same, + here's original sales thread from owner:

NkM5TbB.png

(Blurred as the owner is under a lot of heat right now due to the exposure of this, so done out of respect, not that i care or anything just don't want drama).[/align]

thanks man ahahah

Thanks for sharing, hope the db work well.

• Like 1

nice leak bro, can't wait to download it and see all the unique passwords and stuff.

WTF?

I'll check this out

very big leak thanks

[align=center]Hello Cracked.to,

Today I have uploaded the Collection #1, Collection #2, Collection #3, Collection #4, Collection #5, Latest Anti Public (120GB), and Zabagur #1. for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|

In January 2019, a large collection of credential stuffing lists (combinations of email addresses and passwords used to hijack accounts on other services) was discovered being distributed on a popular hacking forum. The data contained almost 2.7 billion records including 773 million unique email addresses alongside passwords those addresses had used on other breached services. Full details on the incident and how to search the breached passwords are provided in the blog post The 773 Million Record "Collection #1" Data Breach.

Compromised data: Email addresses, Passwords - Usernames, Passwords - Phone, Passwords

It's come to my attention that someone has posted a fake or false database calling it Collection #1. He said it's a different base but includes the Collection #1. That is untrue. Collection #1 comes in a 1TB cloud that troy hasn't seen. Here I present to you The real Collection #1 + More: (These were all included in original dump, troy only got 1 link rather than all)

Collection #1

Collection #2

Collection #3

Collection #4

Collection #5

Latest Anti-Public (120GB)

& Zabagur #1

All these total 1TB. ~ 30B Lines

Ask yourself, do you honestly believe theres 100B records in a combo list? Where would it even come from? lol

Here's the real thing.

Need proof? The layout is same as troys, size is same, + here's original sales thread from owner:

NkM5TbB.png

(Blurred as the owner is under a lot of heat right now due to the exposure of this, so done out of respect, not that i care or anything just don't want drama).[/align]

how to download such a collection?

thx good one.

This one could be a good one!

Thanks, will try it

Thanks for sharing, really appreciate it!

kl;kk;l;;lk;k;k;l