MrAtlas

Spotify Upgrade Service l $2 l Legit l HQ l Quick l 6 Months Warranty l Cheap

SPOTIFY UPGRADE SERVICE

Enjoy the Features of Spotify Premium No Ads, Unlimited Skips and Able to Save Musics.

THE PRICES WILL BE:

$2 for Spotify Upgrade

TERMS

• I Can Change The Prices at my Will.

• A Replacement Will Be Provided If Your Account Becomes Free.(6 Months Warranty)

•  A Screenshot of The Account that Became Free Will be Needed for Replacement.

• Due to Spotify's Policy You can only switch from one Family plan to another once every 12 months. If your Account got reverted back to Free Simply Just Create A New Spotify Account And I Will Upgrade it to Premium.

• If the Account Gets Reverted Back to Free After the Warranty Ends ill Reupgrade it for just $1(After that if the account gets Reverted back again you have to pay the full price)

If You Are Interested Drop me a Message on Discord or Send me a PM and I'll Try to Reply ASAP

Discord:MrAtlas#3426

HOW IT WORKS

First Contact me on Discord and Send me the Email and the Country of the Account that I Will Upgrade

I will try to Respond ASAP, After that i will send a link on the email that will Upgrade your Account

After I Upgrade the Account, You can Send the Money.

ONLY ACCEPTING BITCOIN,ETHER AND PAYPAL

Vouch for @MrAtlas (the original Atlas lol), very trustworthy and hard-working user. $2 for a spotify upgrade is crazy, get on this while you can.